Valorant Refund: Riot’s Valorant has a released a lot of skins already and the game is only one year old. Moreover, the skins are a little expensive but most gamers can afford them. Players often purchase something which they never wanted so they ask for a refund. So, does Valorant refund your skins or the Valorant points that you have purchased?
Process To Get A Refund in Valorant
Similar to other games, Valorant also has a refund policy. Players can ask for a refund for a product which they don’t want to use or even if they purchased it by mistake. But, can you get your money back in your account, what are the conditions to get a refund in the game? Let’s find out.
Valorant players cannot ask for a refund for the following reasons:
- Players can not claim a refund if they spent the Valorant points(VP) on a contract of any agent.
- If you have spent your Valorant points on purchasing the battle pass or purchased rank in the battle pass, the VP will not be refunded.
- Players cannot claim a refund if they have spent their VP on buying bundles or buying Radianite points.
- If you used VP to upgrade your gun skin then you cannot ask for a refund in Valorant.
So, it means that players can only claim a refund on weapon skins. But how and what are the conditions to claim a refund?
Conditions to claim a refund:
- Players need to ask for a refund within 14 days of purchase
- The item should be unused. So, make sure you didn’t play any match using the skin
- The item should be on the refundable list
Note: Valorant will note give you your money back, but instead they will return the Valorant points you have used to buy the weapon skin.
How to Claim a Refund?
In order to claim a refund players should follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Valorant and log in with your credentials.
- Go to My order where you will find the list of items you have purchased
- Click on the refund button if it is showing
By following these steps you’ll get your Valorant points back and you can use them to buy another skin that you want.