Following the release of the well-received 2.3 Version, Level Infinite just unveiled a whole new version. A new Royale Pass is now available in the game thanks to the PUBG Mobile 2.4 update. The 19th month of the PUBG Mobile Royale Pass is presently active in the game. Online rumours about the Month 20 Royale Pass, which will be included in the PUBG Mobile 2.5 update, have begun to circulate. Check out the PUBG Mobile Royale Pass Month 20 prizes that have been leaked.
New Royale Pass Month 20 Rewards
Here is the list of the leaked rewards of the Month 20 Royale Pass:
- RP 1: Bunny Uniform Set and Gilded Dragon Bone – Mosin-Nagant
- RP 5: Bunny Uniform Cover and Mission Card
- RP 10: Mousy Knockout Backpack and 500 BP
- RP 15: Jolly Momente emote, RP Avatar (M20), and Stone Figure Ornament
- RP 20: Cyber Detective Parachute and Gilded Tower Stun Grenade
- RP 23: Football Fever Cover
- RP 25: Football Fever Set and RP Badge (M20)
- RP 30: Rash Shark Buggy and one emote (animation not revealed yet)
- RP 35: Cosmic Ruin – UMP45
- RP 40: Telescopic Fist – DBS
- RP 50: Special sets
Players may already explore the new Martial Arts mode (Martial Arts Arena) theme mode, and they can also anticipate the Spiderman Web shooter’s comeback. In addition, a new vehicle and a grappling hook are on the list of potential debuts. Additionally, the same edition of PUBG Mobile would cooperation with Bruce Lee.
PUBG Mobile 2.5 Update New Creative Mode
According to sources for the PUBG Mobile 2.5 Update, the game will soon introduce a new creative mode. The game mode will let the player create custom maps. To begin designing the map, players must first select between the Battle Royale and TDM maps. You will have the ability to move everything on the map, including cars, structures, and more. Players may invite their friends to participate in the custom-made map by sharing their map codes.
Misty Port is a brand-new map that is accessible in both Basic and Advanced modes. Players will have access to significantly more resources and furious combat on the 1.8 x 1.2-kilometre map. For speedier mobility, zip lines, staircases, and other mechanisms have been introduced, and bosses and dynamic events offer a completely new PVE experience. When winning battles, taking down monsters, or opening crates, there is a possibility to obtain Fabled gear.
ALSO READ: PUBG Mobile 2.5 Update APK Download Links