While users wait for the same thing for weeks, a new update always enables discovering lots of brand-new stuff. A lot of new features, content, and updates were recently added to the game with the launch of the PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update. Players are interested in the 2.5 updates’ future content.
A few hours ago, the most recent beta test of PUBG Mobile’s 2.5 Update began. Since the binding code feature was not implemented by the developers, any player has access to the beta client to test the update’s new material. Android device users can get this client by utilizing the APK file.
PUBG Mobile 2.5 Update Download
- Players must first download the apk from the aforementioned URL. Before utilizing the beta client, they must download an additional resource pack.
- After visiting the download page, gamers may start the download by clicking the Download Android Version button.
- Once the download is complete, players must go to the settings on their device and allow the Install from Unknown Source option. If this step has already been enabled, gamers may skip it.
- The APK file should be located on the device and installed in the fourth step. Players must install the previous version and do it once again if they fail to do so.
- After granting storage access, they should download the resource pack of their choosing.
- After downloading the resource pack successfully, they may sign in as a guest to test out the newest features.
PUBG Mobile 2.5 Update New Creative Mode
According to sources for the PUBG Mobile 2.5 Update, the game will soon introduce a new creative mode. The game mode will let the player create custom maps. To begin designing the map, players must first select between the Battle Royale and TDM maps. You will have the ability to move everything on the map, including cars, structures, and more. Players may invite their friends to participate in the custom-made map by sharing their map codes.
Misty Port is a brand-new map that is accessible in both Basic and Advanced modes. Players will have access to significantly more resources and furious combat on the 1.8 x 1.2-kilometre map. For speedier mobility, zip lines, staircases, and other mechanisms have been introduced, and bosses and dynamic events offer a completely new PVE experience. When winning battles, taking down monsters, or opening crates, there is a possibility to obtain Fabled gear.