From Desktops to consoles to mobile devices, there are many different hardware platforms on which Minecraft is playable. This makes it possible for it to be installed on devices in a variety of ways.
The game may be installed on mobile devices running Android thanks to an APK, or “Android Package Kit.” The Android operating system uses this file type to install apps with a straightforward setup procedure. These files are also used by the Google Play Store to install programs, however this time, it does it without actually downloading the Minecraft APK file to the user’s device. However, there are a couple solutions available to those who want to install Minecraft using the most recent APK file.
Using the most recent APK to download and install Minecraft on Android
Also, a lot of independent websites that offer APKs are unreliable. By downloading files from these websites, you run the risk of acquiring malware or viruses that might infect your computer either during installation or just after the file has been downloaded. This frequently occurs entirely unnoticed and is capable of dodging mobile antivirus and anti-malware software.
Moreover, since the game is downloaded as an APK, users are prevented from using the automatic update feature offered by a legal purchase and must visit these third-party websites each time an update is made.
Fans of Minecraft will need to pay for the game and download it from the Google Play Store in order to legally install the game using an updated APK. Although Mojang and Microsoft have made it obvious that offering download links to APKs from third-party websites is unlawful redistribution of their copyrighted work, some gamers may be ready to choose the free alternative and be okay with the risks and repercussions. As a result, some APK-distributing websites have even been taken down or are mired in legal disputes.
Steps to Download Minecraft Latest Version
Thankfully, the procedure of obtaining the most recent version of Minecraft on Android is rather easy:
- Choose the Get Minecraft button on the Minecraft.net website.
- Choose the mobile platform on the next page.
- The following screen lets you choose Android OS. You should then be sent to a store page with a green Purchase button.
- The purchase button ought to take you to the Google Play Store, where you may buy or download the game for your Android-compatible device. You should be able to choose the device you want to install the game on after providing your payment information, login into both your Mojang/Microsoft account and your Google account, and then selecting the game.
- The game should start installing on your device immediately following the buying procedure. The most current APK file supplied by Mojang will be used by Google Play to set up the application, and subsequent APK updates will be used to keep the game up to date.
- You may easily search for the game using the Google Play Store on your Desktop or mobile device without having to visit the game’s official website.
Installing and upgrading the game may be done risk-free by using Google Play and the official files from the makers. Also, buying Minecraft for Android enables you to install it on as many Android devices as you want without having to trawl through dubious third-party websites.
ALSO READ: Minecraft’s Top 5 Axe Enchantments