The much-anticipated Free Fire OB39 patch update for Free Fire and its MAX edition was released by Garena earlier, or on March 22, 2023. Players must wait until the maintenance break is over in order to access the material that has been added to the game as part of the most recent Open Beta OB39 release.
By the OB39 update, Garena is introducing a number of new features in addition to Awakened Alvaro, a new Orion character, a redesigned character system, a preset UI, a Triple Wolves mode, and other features. The latest patch may be installed by using the update button found in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Free Fire OB39 Update APK Download
Users of Android smartphones have a variety of alternatives when it comes to authorized app stores they can use to get Free Fire or its MAX form. And install it on their devices, according to Garena. Google Play Store and brand-specific online app shops including Xiaomi App Store, OPPO App Market, Huawei AppGallery, and V-Appstore are available possibilities.
In addition to the official virtual application stores, certain unauthorized sources and websites have also provided links for downloading the Free Fire APK and OBB files. Such sources, however, are unreliable and are to be avoided at all costs.
Alternatively, users can access the following URLs to get the FF and FF MAX APK files:
- FF: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details? id=com.dts.freefireth&hl=en_IN&gl=US
- FF MAX: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details id=com.dts.freefiremax&hl=en_IN&gl=US
To reach the game’s Play Store page, where the “Install/Update” option is accessible for the most recent OB39 version, users can copy one of these links and paste it into a browser.
Steps to Download Free Fire Latest Version
Here is a step-by-step tutorial for installing the Google Play Store’s FF/FF MAX OB39 version:
- Step 1: Click on either of the aforementioned links to go to the Play Store website for either game (Indian Android users must use the Free Fire MAX link). As an alternative, you may open the Apple Play Store app on your smartphone and type the game’s name into the search bar to find its page.
- Step 2: To begin the download, click the Update/Install option. The download will finish and the game will then be installed automatically. You will need to make sure that your device has adequate ROM, though.
- Step 3: When the download and installation are finished, start the game from its Google Play Store page.
- Step 4: Open the app and then download the additional update files.
- Step 5: Sign in using your selected method.
Another option is to use a guest login to enter the game, but then link your account to a particular service like Gmail (Google), Facebook, or VK thereafter. To make sure that your online gaming progress is saved, you may do this through the system settings. This will enable you to log in to Free Fire and its MAX variation with a single account and synchronize the data across all of your devices.