As the players are excited for the next update for Minecraft. We have some clues for you. The Next update is first was the Deep Dark Update. But now the Update name has changed to Minecraft Wild Update. Well, the update is far from being out but the details about the update are actually out.
This update includes Details about the Deep Dark Cities, Skulks, and Warden. Much more is there to discover. Such as Diversion and Biomes that is the beauty of this update. Some of the Biomes get such differences that they will include new items. Such as Swamp Biomes redesigned, Or the Mangrove trees. Let us start then:-
The Deep Dark Cities-
The First update, which was the Minecraft Deep dark updates. But now, from the information from the Live event, we have the detail that the Deep dark update will have different structures in the Update. One of the structures is the Deep dark Cities. The CIties will have center Structures that will have some surprises for you.
The skulk is the major update in the game. They are sensors in the deep dark Biome. They act as a vibration sensor and they will help the Warden to kill you. Well, they also can act as XP Absorption, which means if a mob dies on this area then the XP will be absorbed by the Skulk and when you Mine it you will get the XP.
There is also a new Skulk, that is the Skulk Shrieken. It is basically like a stun grenade but alive. It will create noise and give you sudden nausea with blackouts. If you get caught by this, then the Warden will certainly find you.
Minecraft Wild Update: the Warden-
As we all are excited and yet still terrified about this Warden Mob. The Giant is like Mob, Bigger than the Iron Golem, and creepy like the creeper. NY looking at the details, we realized that the Warden will actually remain in the rocks until it hears some notice. then it will emerge out of the rocks and sniff you down.
With the addition of new features in this game, there will be new biomes in the game too. We know about the Mountains. However, there will be a new one. That will be the Swamp Biome. It will have different and new items in the game with Minecraft Wild update:-
Ribbit! That’s right, frogs join Minecraft in The Wild Update – coming 2022! We also learnt about new Seasonal Adventures for @dungeonsgame, and BOTH Bedrock and Java Editions coming to Game Pass for PC!
Read our full recap of #MinecraftLive now:
↣ https://t.co/LryOG24Vub ↢ pic.twitter.com/ZxlvF7fUmC
— Minecraft (@Minecraft) October 16, 2021
- Mangrove Trees- The mangrove trees will be added to the game in the Swamp biome. They will get plants underwater and have large roots to go under. To have the “Nature Feeling”.
- Renewable Mud- This is another addition to the game. This mud can be anywhere near the Swamp biome. Or you can create the Mud using a bottle of water and dirt. Then you can make it into a Clay block using a dripstone.
- Mud Bricks- Another thing that we can see in this Minecraft Wild Update is the Mud Brick. This will be brown textured brick made out of the mud and it will go well with the brick design.
- Boats with Chests- Simple yet nothing non-expected item is the Boat with chests. They can allow you to carry items from one place to another in Minecraft.
- Frogs and Fireflies:- The Minecraft Wild update is based upon nature. So to enhance that more the Minecraft will add frogs and fireflies. Also, the Frogs will change their color according to the surrounding temperature. There are tadpoles too.
All these are updates that are Minecraft Wild Update. We only know this much but stay with us to know more. There will be more leaks related to this. Also, the date for the Minecraft wild update is yet a Mystery and is expected to come in 2022.