Apex Legends Mobile incompatible device issue: Many players are experiencing an incompatible device issue in Apex Legends Mobile while logging in to the game after installing Apex Legends Mobile through APK and OBB files. This article will showcase the complete solution to solve the Apex Legends Mobile incompatible device issue.
After deriving a significant response on pc and console devices, the officials recently announced a Mobile version of the popular battle royale title. Moreover, the pre-registration for the game had also started for the regions of India and Philippines lately.
Furthermore, the beta version for the Apex Legends mobile is available for some selected users. However, some high-end devices are unable to pre-register for the game even after concluding all requirements from Google Play Store.
Thereby, some players had installed the Apex Legends Mobile through the APK and OBB Files. However, players are experiencing an incompatible device issue even after downloading through APK and OBB files.
Here is the solution to solve the Apex Legends Mobile Incompatible Device Issue
- Firstly, install the Lucky Patcher application on your device by clicking on the link provided below – http://gestyy.com/euZ5mm
- After installing the Lucky Patcher application, open the application and head to the home screen.
- On the home screen, click on the rebuild and install option listed on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- After clicking on the rebuild and install option, a storage folder will appear on your screen.
- In the storage folder, click on the SD card option.
- In the SD card option, search for your downloaded APK file in the downloads folder.
- After getting the download APK file in the Downloads folder, click on the file, and you will see a dialog box listing various options.
- From the dialogue box, click on the rebuild option, and one more dialogue box listing various alternatives will appear.
- Click on the APK without license verification option from the appeared dialogue box.
- After clicking on APK without the License Verification option, click on Rebuild the app option listed on the screen and wait for the APK file to process the application’s rebuilding.
- After completing the process, a dialogue box stating the details of the application will appear. Click on the ‘Go to File’ option displayed on the dialogue box and click on install.
- Further, find the Obb downloaded file in the data folder of your device and cut the file from the existing folder.
- After cutting the Obb file, head to the android folder in your device memory and click on Obb.
- After clicking on Obb, you will see the obb folders of all applications on the screen. Further, click on the ‘+’ on the right top of the screen to add a new Obb folder.
- After clicking on the ‘+’ option, add the new obb folder and paste the text at the rename box.
- After adding the new obb folder, paste the files cut from the Obb download folder previously.
By following these steps accordingly, players can solve the Apex Legends Mobile incompatible device issue.
Also Read: Valorant Mobile? Release Date and More
Here are the steps to download the Apex Legends Mobile through Apk and Obb.
- Firstly, before processing, players need to ensure around 4 GB of free space to install Apex Legends Mobile.
- Further, download the APK and Obb file from the link given below:
- After installing both the APK and Obb files, locate the downloaded files and allow the device to install from unknown sources. Following the successful installation of the Obb file, move the Obb file to the “Android-OBB-com.ea.gp.apexlegendsmobilefps.” folder. After moving the Obb file to its destination, players can easily access and enjoy Apex legends Mobile on their devices.