Among Us has received a small patch update which is Among Us update 10.22. The new update was aimed at fixing bugs caused by the emergency server update the developers had rolled out to counter the massive spam attack earlier. Still, it has brought up some new features like the anonymous voting option, new taskbar modes, etc.
Let’s take a look at the patches notes of the Among Us latest update 10.22, what are the new features are added to the Among Us 10.22 update, and what are the major fixes have been done by the Among Us developer.
Read Also: Among Us: How to Play Among Us on Mac
Among Us: Here is the complete patch note of the 10.22 update:
Added Anonymous Voting option
Voting is one of the core factors in the Among Us game and it has been tweaked a little now. Previously, the votes were visible to everyone in the game hence letting the players know about ‘who voted whom’. But the advanced option (if turned on) will now allow some privacy as it’ll display the votes in grey.
Added Task Bar Modes In Among US
- Always mode works like normal.
- The Meeting mode only updates the bar during meetings.
- Invisible mode removes the taskbar entirely.
MIRA: Comms sabotage clears the security logs
Added symbols to fix wires task
Added cosmetics to meeting screen
Various bug fixes
Read More: Among Us: Is Among Us Hacked?
Along with the update, the devs have also given us, a glimpse of the roadmap that they have planned for the upcoming updates of Among Us which include:
1. Accounts: The developers have prioritized the fair playing environment and have planned to add the accounting system to counter the increase of hackers in the Among Us game. After this feature arrives in-game players would be able to report players using any kind of hacks. While adding friends is something that they’ve planned for later. The developers have also informed about this feature will be available in late December of this year.
2.New Map: The new map will be the next big thing that’ll give the players a fresh feeling of the Among Us game. According to the Devs, the new map will be even bigger than Polus and will be themed on Henry Stickmin. The map will also have new tasks of its own in it.
3. Localization/Translation: Among Us currently supports 8 languages in total, the developers are looking to expand it for a better user experience. As players join from different countries and have different languages, this new feature will enable the users to interact with others using their native language as well as controlling toxicity by censoring slang phrases.
4. Colorblind Support: The developers have already rolled out this feature to the Among Us game by adding the symbols in the wiring task. The developers will continue to add more features regarding this in upcoming updates after watching how this one performs.