The Korean PUBG apk with the Warrior Trail 2.4.0 update is now available for download from the Play Store or the iPhone App Store for users who are currently in Korea or Japan.
But for some reason, PUBG Mobile KR 2.4.0 apk + obb may be downloaded separately and manually installed by users since it is said to be incredibly popular and beloved by its players just as much as the game’s worldwide version.
The Korean version of the PUBG game was likewise created and produced by the Krafton firm for mobile devices, however this version was introduced specifically for players in the countries of Korea and Japan. If you compare the graphic power of Korean PUBG to the game we are all familiar with, it is actually a perfect duplicate.
The Korean PUBG apk, on the other hand, is distinguished by the inclusion of several items that are absent from the global version and features a huge assortment of goodies that you can earn while playing or even purchase using PUBG or the in-game currency, PUBG UC.
Download PUBG KR 2.4.0 APK
Players from Korea or Japan can download the Korean version straight from the Google Play Store or the App Store, as was already indicated. If you reside in a nation other than one of these, however, you may still download the game manually by downloading Korean PUBG apk + obb and then doing the manual installation procedures, which we will go over in more depth below. Consequently, first download the game from one of the above sites before moving on to the installation process:
Visit this page to get the Korean version of PUBG: com.pubg.krmobile-2.4.0.apk
For the game to function properly for you, you must first alter your connection to Korea using a VPN programme.
Important information: You must ensure that there is at least 4GB of free space on the phone’s internal memory before beginning the download since the PUBG KR obb file is 645MB in size and the PUBG KR apk file is 56MB in size.
Steps to Install PUBG KR on Android
- Download Korean PUBG apk + obb starting from the top.
- For the file manager or browser, enable the ability to install third-party programmes from untrusted sources.
- Install the APK file using ES File Explorer, but don’t launch it just yet.
- Name the obb file main.com.pubg.krmobile.obb instead.
- The OBB file should now be copied to: Android / OBB / com.pubg.krmobile.
- You must first create the com.pubg.krmobile folder if you can’t locate it.
- Use a VPN programme and set up the connection to Korea or Japan first, if necessary.
- After finishing the preceding steps, go to the app menu and start the game.
You must re-download the game files and repeat the installation process if you have an issue after installing the game, such as There was a problem processing the package message. You might also try downloading and installing the apk file on its own, which is what I advise.