On Monday, Valorant developers disclosed a new 5v5 game mode called “Escalation” coming to the game with patch 2.03. This will be an LTM and won’t be permanent in the game. Here is everything you need to know about the new mode, its rules, the gears, how it works, and much more.
What is Escalation mode in Valorant?
Escalation is a 5v5 game mode where players will face each other to reach the next level. The teams have to defeat the enemy to progress a level. There will be a total of 12 Escalation levels. (ambien) The team that finishes off 12 levels or the highest level in 10 minutes will win the game.
Rules of New Escalation Mode
- Escalation will be a 5v5 gameplay in Valorant.
- There will be a total of 12 levels and the first team completing all the 12 levels highest level in 10 minutes win the game.
- To reach the next level, the team as a whole need to get 7 points in each level.
The Player will earn 1 point on each kill at the current level and 0.5 points in the previous level.
- Each player will have an individual weapon level that they work to complete in Valorant.
To reach the next level, players need at least one kill using each weapon.
- The squad can still progress on skill levels even if the player is within an older weapon level.
- Matches will be 7-9 minutes long.
Different Levels and Abilities in Escalation:
1st Level: Players will always get either Raze’s Rocket Launch Capability or the Vandal/Phantom assault rifle.
2nd Level: Players will always get receive either the Vandal or the Phantom assault rifle.
3-11th Level: A variety of weapons and abilities.
12 Level: shortly, classic, knife, Stun Arrow, or even a snowfall thrower.
Players will get 800 points for finishing the match and extra 200 points for winning. There is presently no information about the availability of Escalation mode in Valorant. But we do know is that it will only be available for a short period and won’t last forever in the game.
PUBG Mobile 1.2 APK Download Link Working Without VPN: Check Here