On February 22, 2023, the most recent Minecraft: Java Edition snapshot was made available. It includes several bug fixes as well as a few small adjustments. It is referred to as Minecraft 1.19.4 pre-release 1 and will provide the groundwork for subsequent. Adjustments that Mojang must make before the Minecraft 1.19.4 update is officially released.
It provides improved accessibility choices for menus and a revised world creation menu. And a modified crafting recipe for the brush item that was first shown in snapshot 23w07a. This new release also includes speed improvements and modifications to resource packs, tags, and sub-commands in addition to fixing over 50 issues.
You can access new content for both the Java and Bedrock Versions of Minecraft since the official game launcher is included. If you have a strong internet connection, doing this just takes a few minutes. Allowing you to spend more time playing Minecraft and less time worrying about updates. You may easily navigate to the fresh snapshot with just a few clicks.
How to download Minecraft 1.19.4 pre-release 1
- If you haven’t already, download and install the game’s official launcher. It is available on Minecraft.net. For the launcher to do all required tasks, you also need to have a legitimate copy of Java Edition.
- Choose Java Edition from the left sidebar after launching the launcher.
- If it wasn’t already open, click the Play tab at the top of the screen. Next, select the “latest release” dropdown list by moving your cursor over it to the left of the Install/Play option.
- Choose the most recent snapshot from the drop-down menu.
- Hit the “Play” button. The game will then start loading after downloading the latest Java snapshot
Minecraft 1.19.4 Pre-Release 1
Players should be aware that this procedure may be utilized for any upcoming Java Edition beta releases using the Minecraft Launcher application, not only pre-releases for 1.19.4 in particular. This edition’s ability to expedite access to snapshots is a major gain. This is dbecauseearlier iterations of this game, published before the launcher, required the usage of additional.jar files, which some newer players could find perplexing.
The Bedrock Edition preview, which also highlights new capabilities generally found in Java’s beta versions, may be installed by fans via the aforementioned application.
Players may utilize the launcher to access the most recent features whenever a fresh snapshot is loaded since a dropdown menu is offered next to the Play button. Nevertheless, users may use the Installations tab to establish a unique folder that allows them to play past game versions without impacting the current one if they wish to access updates or beta releases that aren’t the most recent.
Thanks to this, fans may be able to experience vintage iterations of the game without having to download previous versions.
Mojang offers jar files, some of which might be difficult to locate.
ALSO READ: How to Get Suspicious Sand in Minecraft