After a regular cry in the Valorant community for much-needed nerfs, Riot has verified that Chamber will get hold of several modifications to stabilize the Agent’s overall performance in Valorant. Chamber has been a regular pressure of dominance in Valorant, so tons so, that the neighborhood has been asking for nerfs for the Agent for a lengthy time. Some fans have even long gone on to recommend their thoughts for modifications to stability the French Sentinel.
However, after confirming that Chamber will certainly obtain nerfs, Riot has subsequently printed all the modifications that they have deliberated for the Agent with the launch of Patch 5.12. Having stated that, let’s dive in and take a look at out all the upcoming nerfs for the most picked Sentinel in the tactical shooter.
Chamber Nerfs in Valorant Update 5.12
As published using Riot, Chamber’s complete toolkit will take a hit from the adjustments in replace 5.12. With that in mind, here’s the whole listing of modifications coming to the Chamber in the subsequent patch:
- Updated Stability Curve
- Spread increased after 2nd bullet, when spamming. This is explicitly meant to reduce low-precision body-shot spam as an effective combat measure.
- Chamber now places a single anchor that can be teleported to while inside its range
- Radius increased 15m >>> 26m
- Removed teleport activation height restriction
- You can teleport to the Anchor while on different verticals so long as you are within its radius.
- Increased weapon equip time after teleporting 0.4s >>> 0.7s
- Headhunter is unaffected by this change
- Destroying Rendezvous teleport anchor now disables it for the remainder of the round, instead of being placed on a cooldown.
- Chamber no longer incurs an additional cooldown when recalling his Anchor after teleporting.
- The trap is now range restricted
- Trademark will disable when Chamber moves out of range, and reactivate once he is inside.
- Can now be recalled mid-round
- It does not require line of sight
- 30s cooldown on recall
- Destruction remains permanent
- Initial Arm Time increased 2s >> 4s
- Health Increased 1 >> 20
Tour De Force (X)
- The fire rate decreased by 57.5%
- This applies to both Trademark and Tour De Force
- Slow reduced from 50% >> 40%
- Duration reduced from 6s >> 4s
- Reduced size by 30%
So, that is all the nerfs Chamber will be getting this update. Do you think it will balance out the game? Share your thoughts in the comment below.