Valorant Patch Notes 3.09: Riot’s Valorant is all set to roll up their new 3.09 update which will bring out some new changes and nerfs in the game. Moreover, the classic pistol in Valorant is nerfed as the gun was too good for short or mid-range as a default gun.
So, here are all the details about the patch notes of the upcoming update.
Valorant Patch Notes 3.09: Nerfs And Buffs
The 3.09 update will bring up some small but important changes. However, the Chamber agent will take a couple of more weeks to enter the future Earth and will be added to the game on 14th November. Nerf of the classic pistol is the highlight of the Valorant 3.09 update.
Furthermore, there will be some changes made for the recently added Fracture map according to the Valorant 3.09 patch notes. Let’s have a look on the patch notes:
Classic nerfs in #VALORANT patch 3.09:
🔴 Walking firing error: .05 >>> .6
🔴 Running firing error: .2 >>> 1.3
🔴 Jumping firing error: 1.1 >>> 2.1 pic.twitter.com/PC5zSrAf3q
— ValorIntel (@ValorINTEL) November 2, 2021
- Walking firing error changed 0.05 >>> 0.6 (total error is 2.5 when walking, up from 1.95)
- Running firing error changed 0.2 >>> 1.3 (total error is 3.2 when running, up from 2.1)
- Jumping firing error changed from 1.1 >>> 2.1 (total error is 4.0 when jumping, up from 3.0)
Valorant Patch Notes 3.09: Fracture Map
- The B Arcade attacker barrier is shifted back towards Attacker Side Bridge in order to allow defenders to more easily contest the area
- The defender barrier at A Rope moved up to the top of ropes to make it easier for Sentinels to prepare.
- A Hall orb shifted into more neutral space, making it less favorable for attackers
- A new piece of cover in Attacker spawn will be added to break the long sightline from Hall entrance to B Main, which should relieve some pressure from attackers when defenders fast flank.
- Smoother Ropes/Ziplines
- Fixed jittery movement that could occur when stopping or changing directions on a zipline or rope. This was most noticeable when repeatedly moving a small amount and stopping.
Valorant Patch Notes 3.09: Esports Features
- Observers using gamepad controllers are no longer locked out of the X/Y axes when speeding up with the right bumper (R1).
- Free Cam observers rejoice!
- Observers now have the option to set handedness for teams
- When this option is toggled, observers will see players that start the match on the attacker as right-handed, and players that start the match on defender will be left-handed.
General And Bug Fixes
VALORANT Patch Notes 3.09 rundown:
– Classic Alt-fire nerfed, accuracy taken a huge hit.
– Fracture changes, adjustments to barrier locations.
– Jittery rope bug fixed.
– Cypher Cam destroying the door on Breeze patched.
– Jett updraft visuals bug fixed.
— George Geddes (@GeorgeCGed) November 2, 2021
- One path for all traffic into game servers
- For those of you particular to a preferred server, you may notice a previously preferred location is no longer there. Don’t worry, we simply consolidated what were two paths into the game servers into one—we did not remove any servers.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the default Act Rank badge to display on Unrated game loading screens
- Cypher can no longer place Spycam on the Breeze door in order to destroy or see through the door when it’s lowered.
- Fixed random spots where Cypher could not place Spycam in the same area.
- Jett’s 1P Updraft visuals incorrectly are now fixed