How To Unlock Thumper Weapon In COD Mobile: Recently, an all new Seasonal Challenge event naming Outta the Way has launched in COD Mobile through which players can unlock the all new Thumper secondary weapon in COD Mobile.
Therefore, follow up on this article for the details about the event and steps to unlock the Thumper weapon.
The Call of Duty Mobile Season 9 naming Nightmare is already live and it celebrates the Halloween theme upon the game with the new season.
Moreover, just like every season features a couple of new content to the game. Similarly, season 9 also offers a variety of additions being made to the game at regular intervals.
The new season offers certain new features concluding new multiplayer map naming Sawmill. Also, the new season features the return of Halloween Standoff Map in COD Mobile.
Moreover, new modes, new skills, new tactical equipment are also going to launch with season 9 in COD Mobile.
Also, two new weapons naming Swordfish and Thumper will be launching with the new season along with numerous events.
As a result, an all new seasonal event naming Outta the Way had released in COD Mobile and players can unlock the brand new Thumper Secondary weapon through this event.
Here’s How To Unlock Thumper in COD Mobile:
Players can easily unlock the thumper by achieving all the missions listed in the outta the way event. The event is already live and will be live for the next 15 days in COD Mobile.
So, players need to accomplish the given challenges to avail the respective rewards and thumper secondary weapon.
- Play 5 multiplayer matches and get 5 weapon XP Card and 1000 Battle Pass XP as a reward.
- Kill 5 enemies with any lethal equipment and avail J358 Shocking camo and 1000 Battle Pass XP as a reward.
- Kill 10 enemies with any pistol and gain Urban Undead and 2000 Battle Pass XP as a reward.
- Earn the Bloodthirsty medal five times in multiplayer matches and get a Chipset Frame and 2000 Battle Pass XP as a reward.
- Kill 30 enemies with the Martyrdom perk equipped and avail 10 Weapon XP Card and 3000 Battle Pass XP as a reward.
- Win 3 matches with any shotgun equipped with any five attachments and gain SKS Voltaic Garden Camo and 3000 Battle Pass XP as a reward.
- Kill 30 enemies with the Amped perk equipped and finally get the Thumper weapon and 4000 Battle Pass XP as a reward.
Therefore, players can easily unlock the Thumper weapon by achieving all of these missions in COD Mobile.
So, that’s all about unlocking the Thumper weapon in Call of Duty Mobile!