Recently, The new Overclock Perk in COD Mobile was introduced through a Seasonal Challenge specified for the COD Mobile’s Season 3 Tokyo Escape. However, the players find it difficult to perceive the Vantagem Overclock COD Mobile as part of the Overclock Seasonal Challenge.
This article will showcase the complete details and the Vantagem Overclock COD Mobile and the steps to acquire the new perk.
Call Of Duty Mobile is one of the most famous games. Lots of players around the world adapted it. The game has realistic graphics which is why it is widely renowned. It also offers various features in-game. Moreover, Call of Duty Mobile even offers multiple game mechanics, including perks, scorestreaks, and operator skills.
Consequently, the new Vantagem Overclock COD Mobile perk had added to COD Mobile recently through a specified Seasonal Challenge.
Here are the details of the New Overclock Perk in COD Mobile
The Season 3 Tokyo Escape of Call of Duty Mobile offers numerous Seasonal Challenges and events, concluding various rewards in each specified challenge and event. Therefore, a new Perk has been introduced through a new seasonal challenge called Overclock Seasonal Challenge.
Moreover, the Vantagem Overclock COD Mobile Perk is a red-colored perk that increases the charging speed of operator skill. However, to avail of the new perk, players need to complete the missions listed in the Overclock Seasonal Challenge.
To clarify, the Overclock Seasonal Challenge is already live and will last till 26th May till the end of this season.
Missions to be Completed in Sequence for the New Overclock Perk: A Complete Guide
- Mission 1 – Win three multiplayer matches and get 200 credits and 2,000 battle pass XP as a reward.
- Mission 2 – Kill 20 enemies in Multiplayer matches. And, gain the MSMC Paper Star skin and 2000 battle pass XP as a reward.
- Mission-3 – Use the operator skills ten times in multiplayer matches. And, get a paper star and 3,000 battle pass XP from Backpack 1 as a reward.
- Mission-4 – Moreover, Kill 15 enemies using the operator skills in multiplayer matches. And, avail the brand new Overlock Perk and 3,000 battle pass XP.
- Mission 5 – Kill 25 enemies by equipping the overclock perk in multiplayer matches. And, get 25 Weapon XP and 4,000 battle pass XP as a reward.
- Mission 6 – In conclusion, Win ten multiplayer matches with the overlock perk equipped. And, gain the charming AGR .556 – Birthstone and 5,000 battle pass XP as a reward.
Therefore, after completing all the missions, players can acquire the mentioned rewards through the Overclock Seasonal Challenge in Call of Duty Mobile.
However, if the players fail to complete all the tasks before the given period, then no need to worry because the Overclock Perk will be added later in the Perk section.
Also read: How to Find Best Gun Attachments in Call of Duty Mobile Multiplayer?