Valorant, a popular first-person shooter game from Riot Games, is known for its frequent updates and patches that improve the gameplay experience for its players. Several new features, and enhancements. And bug fixes are anticipated to be included in the most recent patch, version 6.06
The file size of any game patch is among its most crucial components because it has a big impact on the player’s experience.
Valorant Update Size
The Valorant Update file size for PC is anticipated to be about 4 GB, it should be noted that the file size might vary based on the platform and area.
The patch’s new features and gameplay enhancements will significantly improve the experience for players, and any bugs will be fixed.
It’s also important to note that maintaining an efficient Computer helps speed up patching and improve overall performance.
Several new features and enhancements to the game are anticipated to be added by the patch. Including new Agent changes, updated weapons, and the addition of the Split map. Bug fixes and performance enhancements are also anticipated by players. Players of all skill levels will benefit since the overall game experience will be more pleasurable.
Although the approximately 4 GB size of the Valorant Patch 6.0 for PC players may seem excessive compared to other updates. It is required for the addition of new content, enhancements, and bug fixes. A larger patch size typically means that more data has been added by the developers to fix bugs and improve gameplay.
reduced input latency through updated thread synchronization.
For players who satisfy all of the following requirements, input latency has been enhanced by one frame:
- They don’t have access to or have AMD Anti-Lag activated.
- They are rendered in multiple threads.
- They use VSYNC.
- When Sage’s Barrier Orb was injured while fortifying, it would fortify to full health rather than max health minus the damage caused during fortification.
- Resolved an issue where abilities, such as Sova Drone that are pushed by the Lotus doors onto other players. Might continue to push players long after the door stops or the players leave the area of the door.
- On game startup, a bug was fixed in which game mode-related UI was loaded in a blocking manner.