War Mania official has recently announced their exhilarating event PUBG Mobile International Championship 3.0 title sponsor by ggTV and EWar Games, broadcasted by FuTv. Consequently, War Mania PMIC 3.0 will include many professional teams from different regions.
The championship will be having a massive prize pool of 1,20,000 INR.
War Mania is one of the most successful and significant Esports organizations in the Indian Gaming Community. Evidently, they are offering a bunch of opportunities for every Esports player.
However, War Mania has already organized many successful tournaments in a variety of games. They are ranging from Free Fire, Call Of Duty, Clash Of Clans, Valorant to Clash Royal. And, they are also working on PUBG Mobile.
Previously, they organized the PUBG Mobile International Championship 2.0. This championship was held in 2020. Moreover, it received immense support. In addition, it was also subjected to a lot of views from the audience.
Currently, War Mania is having 51,000+ families on its discord server. Similarly, they have 34,000+ followers on Instagram.
PUBG Mobile International Championship 3.0 Title Sponsor by ggTV and EWar Games, Broadcasted by FuTv: All Details
Most importantly, War Mania PMIC 3.0 will include strong competition between many professional teams from all over the globe.
Above all, it will include many regions that were invited. Certainly, the qualified teams from the regional finals of War Mania PMIC 3.0 will compete with each other to secure the #1 position.
India Regional Finals
Pakistan Regional Finals
Bangladesh Regional Finals
KRJP Regional Finals
Vietnam Regional Finals
Wild Card Regional Finals
PUBG Mobile International Championship 3.0: Roadmap
Moreover, the whole event will contain 3000 slots and the championship will be divided into 4 stages.
Other Important Details about the Championship:
- Organized by WarMania official,
- Title Sponsor by ggTV Army and EWare Games, Broadcasted by FuTv
- On the other hand, the Broadcasting partner is Futvind,
- International partner – Esportsempire.
- Moreover, the Indian Media Partners are – Imbibe Esports, iQ4, B4M paid customs, D2e Esports, 7D Esports, Pubg Mobile Paid Customs and Pubg fun center.
- Pakistani Media Partners – Top clan war.
- The Nepal Media Partners are Dreamers Es official and Nik RX esports
- Above all, the championship is supported by Cbl bd sa.
Here are the official handles of WarMania:
- Discord – https://discord.com/invite/eny2kmQPET
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBRhNHfIRF1iNZz0X5u1cIA
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/war_mania/
Click here to download the official ggTV Game Recorder, Editor, Short Videos Community App.