My Boy is one of the most beloved emulators for mobile users, capable of running all the GameBoy Advance games and is also very generous on hardware of the users. If you want to enjoy your favorite GameBoy title, you can simply run this emulator on your Android or iOS devices, regardless of the device being a high-end model or a low-end one. Moreover, it can even run on your PC or laptop!
Along with its flexibility and simplicity, the My Boy GBA Emulator also allows you some additional features such as Fast Forwarding and Quick Saves. The seamless gaming experience is accompanied by great controls and is also minimally taxing on your device’s battery. The main controls are completely customizable to your needs and the screen layout can also be changed similarly.
Some of the best games to play are Pokemon FireRed, Emerald, the Super Mario Advanced and the Zelda Minish Cap. But to enjoy these titles you must download the emulator first.
How to download the My Boy GBA Emulator APK?
The APK file for My Boy GBA Emulator is available widely, however ApkBe is a great site to download. The download process is simple:
- Go to the site and locate the My Boy GBA Emulator APK.
- Download the APK on your device.
- Locate the APK file on your device and go through the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, you can open the emulator and set up your controls.
How to set up your game?
Only the emulator would not be enough to run a game. You will need a ROM file of the game you want to play. A ROM file is a compressed version of the game that can be accessed using the emulator. You can download the ROMs for your favorite games online.
- First of all you will need to download the ROM of your desired game.
- Once the ROM is downloaded, you need to locate the file.
- Open your My Boy GBA Emulator and locate the ROM file.
- Open the ROM file and the emulator will automatically run the game.
Following these steps you can enjoy your favorite GameBoy Advance games from the comfort of your mobile device. The My Boy GBA Emulator is able to run most of the games and is definitely a great way to relive the classics such as Pokemon, Mario and Zelda among many others.