Valorant is a first person shooter game (FPS) where players compete as teams to win matches. Shooter as a genre is very popular right now, and the esports scene is just as intense. Due to the competitive nature, players tend to gather up every edge they can have over their opponents, and setting a Crosshair you are confident in.
Once you start playing Valorant, you might have faced problems while aiming. Although all of this can’t be blamed on the Crosshair, changing it might cause your aim to improve. If you want to import your old crosshair into the game, you can also do that. Here is how to change Crosshair in Valorant with ease.
Crosshair in Valorant: How to change it?
YouTube: Joe Iz Gaming
Valorant lets users change and customize their crosshairs according to their needs. These might make the crosshair more comfortable to use for many of the players.
The step by step guide to change the crosshair are:
- Open Valorant on your device, and locate the Setting option on the top right corner of your screen. It will be symbolized by a gear icon.
- Click on ‘Settings’ on the menu that appears.
- On the top middle you need to click on the “CrossHair” option.
- You will find all the options available to change the crosshair like you want.
If you want to Import your crosshair settings you need to follow
- Open Valorant and got to Settings.
- Select the Crosshair tab.
- Click on the Import button. You will find it right beside Crosshair Profile.
- Copy the Crosshair code and select Import.
- Name your Crosshair and save it.