Valorant’s upcoming Patch 5.10 is bringing a plethora of additions to the sport that additionally consists of some quality-of-life changes. According to reviews online, the replacement will enhance menu browsing. This will considerably decorate the contemporary menu machine that was once delivered in Episode 5 Act 3.
Apart from small bug fixes and menu changes, Riot is additionally introducing Agent tweaks that encompass Cypher buffs and Fade nerfs. According to the developers, the cutting-edge meta wants a shift and consequently, the adjustments will assist them to attain a step nearer to their goals.
5.10 Navigation Bar Changes | #VALORANT
> Buttons added for easier accessibility instead of going back to the home page each time. pic.twitter.com/umqTDfk594
— ValorLeaks | Valorant Leaks & News (@ValorLeaks) November 4, 2022
The menu modifications will additionally be an extraordinary addition as many gamers had been barely disenchanted with the UI (User Interference) sketch that Riot applied mid-Episode. These adjustments will make shopping a little easier.
Valorant Updates Menu Icons With Patch 5.10
Patch 5.10 will introduce menu icons to the Valorant domestic screen. Players will be in a position to get the right of entry to their preferred tab from the pinnacle of the display beside the Play button. This will make looking around the menu a lot easier.
The Riot developers have introduced the following declaration in the patch notes for the upcoming update:
“Having heard the ache brought on by using eliminating one-click get admission to most of our menus, we’ve again that performance in the shape of icon buttons in the customary navigation at the pinnacle of the screen. You’ll now be in a position to bounce from Home, Battlepass, Agents, Career, Collection, and Store with one click from anywhere. Not positive what icon is what? Give them a hover – we’ve brought device recommendations to assist you to familiarize yourself.”
The upcoming update will introduce the following menu buttons:
In the contemporary settings of the Valorant menu, gamers regularly have a hassle navigating to their preferred screen. Sometimes it requires a participant to click on more than one preference to get to a display screen or even lower back out of it. Patch 5.10 may want to trade that with the addition of a greater simplistic shape to the menu.
Apart from the looks, the foremost display screen is additionally highly tough to navigate. With the upcoming patch, gamers will be in a position to navigate to their collection, career, or Battlepass from their lobby. This means, there will be no want to bounce lower back to the major menu. This will make navigation much less tense than before.
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s Cascade would sometimes spawn under the map
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s Cascade targeter on the minimap would shorten when aiming up or down even though the Cascade would travel the same distance
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s Cascade targeter on the minimap was slightly shorter than the actual distance it would travel
- Fixed a bug where Astra could cast a fake Nebula right at the start of a round before her Star charged up
Aside from the Agent, Riot Games is also bringing fixes for some of the known issues from the title, including:
- Button highlight/coloring state inconsistencies on the new universal navigation buttons for Home, Battlepass, Agents, Career, Collection, and Store
- Selected universal navigation icons do not navigate to the selected menu when used from any sub-nav menu