COD Mobile Season 10 Buffs And Nerfs: The COD Mobile season 10 is about to launch in a few days and the upcoming season will feature certain weapon balance changes and buffs and nerfs concluding certain other additions.
Therefore, follow up on this article to know all of the CODM season 10 buffs and nerfs and weapon changes.
Currently, the COD Mobile season 9 is already live, and players are apparently enjoying it. And, players are even gearing up for the upcoming season that is going to be season 10 in COD Mobile.
The COD Mobile season 10 will feature a couple of additions to the game concluding several weapon changes. Moreover, certain new weapons will also get added to the game including buffs and nerfs.
Therefore, here are the complete buffs and nerfs and weapon changes made in CODM season 10.
COD Mobile Season 10 Buffs And Nerfs:
- Decreased Damage at Range
- Slightly increased Vertical Recoil
- Decreased base Damage from 30 to 25
- Increased Base Recoil
- Increased base dmg from 26 to 35 and increased Chest and Headshot Multiplier (40 dmg for chest)
- Increased Mag Size from 44 to 52
- Decreased Burst Interval
- Halberd mag
- Increased Mag Size from 40 to 50
- Increased chest+arms damage from 24 -> 26
- Increased Fire Rate
- Increased base lower torso abdomen damage from 24 to 26
- Stopping Power
- Adjusted Recoil
- Increased damage to 28 base dmg and 30 dmg upper chest
- Removed Reload Speed penalty
- Decreased Recoil
- Improved BSA and Hipfire Accuracy
- Decreased STF Delay
- Increased Rechambering Speed
Snipers and Marksman Rifles
- Adjusted the feature or cancelling Recenter Animation through moving away so u need to move it more to aim at another target quickly
- Quick Fix will only trigger once per 2s
Weapon Perk – Speed Up Kill
- Removed Sprint Speed boost, retaining the Walking Speed boost for reloading and rechambering and limiting the Normal Speed Boost and Sliding Speed Boost.
- Fixed issues of damage delay after hitting
- Increased Bullet Velocity in Multiplayer
- Increased Direct Damage but decreased Explos Radius.
- Increased Direct Base Damage but decreased Explosive Radius (Multiplayer)
- Decreased Direct Damage (Battle Royale)
- Slightly decreased initial Bullet Velocity for SMRS, though maximum Bullet Velocity is the same (Battle Royale)
Therefore, these all are the buffs and nerfs made in the Call of Duty Mobile season 10.
That’s all regarding Call of Duty Mobile Season 10 Buffs and Nerfs!