Valorant Patch Notes Today: The 3.07 update of Valorant will be rolled out today. The update will bring some important changes to agents like Jett, Raze, and Viper. Also, Riot has considered the reports from several players and fixed the bugs.
So, here are all the details about the new update of Valorant.
Valorant Patch Notes Today 3.07: Everything You Need To Know
The 3.07 will be available from tomorrow. Moreover, players will be able to play the game with all the changes from tomorrow. Also, it will bring the new RGX 11Z pro skins along with itself.
- The new update will bring an impact on Jett and Raze with the Viper’s wall. Both of these are considered flying agents and they can fly through the Viper’s wall without getting any damage. The decays effect will affect these agents as mentioned in the Valorant 3.07 patch notes.
- Viper’s Smoke is also nerfed and now Viper’s main will be having no advantage. Earlier, players used to have an extra view when walked through the smoke, giving an advantage to the Vipers. But it is fixed now.
- In the last update of Valorant, Jett received a major nerf. Now, Jett mains can practice with the bots and dummy with their blade storm.
Valorant Patch Notes Today 3.07: Other Updates
- Earlier, leaving the deathmatch costed players heaving as they receive a ban for few hours. From now on, there will be no ban for leaving the deathmatch. However, the XP will be gained only after completing the match.
- Major performance improvement when used with 8000hz polling rate mice. Players with high-quality mice and flicks will now have the advantage after receiving the update.
Patch Notes 3.07 takes it easy with some quality of life updates for Viper and Jett, the rollout of a new beta setting for input devices, and a Deathmatch penalty change. Read it!: https://t.co/YQ9mXAM8a0 pic.twitter.com/9L5zfLQ9aN
— VALORANT (@PlayVALORANT) October 5, 2021
- The 3.07 patch notes of Valorant also mentioned that it has fixed the bugs of the game client. Previously, many players from different regions complained about the force shut down of game clients.
- Fixed the bug where the text cursor would relocate to the right when editing text in the Report A Player menu
So, these were the major changes mentioned in the 3.07 patch notes of Valorant. The maintenance might start from 02:00 AM IST and the download size will be around 400-700 MB.
ALSO READ: Best Agent In Valorant: September Rankings