RIOT shares details about Valorant Episode 2 Act 3 Battle Pass. In addition, they have also announced Valorant Forsaken Bundle. Read this article till the end to know the exact details and launch date for the Valorant 2.08 Battle Pass and the Forsaken Skins.
The new update Valorant 2.08 will bring a new Battle Pass and New Forsaken Skins. The update is yet to come but Riot has shared details already about it. Read this article till the end to know the exact details.
Riot Details About Episode 2 Act 3 Battle Pass and Forsaken Skins
Valorant is a very famous online multiplayer tactical shooter game. The players need to select an agent with different abilities before the game begins. Subsequently, attackers need to carry a spike to the defender’s side of the map. However, they need to defend their side by killing the enemies and defusing the spike. The sides are being changed after the completion of 12 rounds.
Valorant Episode 2: Act 3 is going to be launched on the 28th of April. Further, this will be coming with Valorant Episode 2 Act 3 Battle Pass as well as new Forsaken Skins.
RIOT details about the new Battle Pass and Forsaken Skins. The Valorant Forsaken Bundle will be available in the shop from the 28th of April and Battle Pass will also be available on the same date after the Valorant 2.08 update.
Valorant Forsaken Bundle: All You Need to know
The new Forsaken skin looks black and white in color and has green gem emanating Magic Plumes and along with that, it also has green emanating Magic Plumes on the side. This skin will be available in a total of 5 weapons. The weapons are Vandal, Operator, Spectre, Classic, and Knife. This will be replaced by the Last of Witch. The price of the skin will be 7,100 Valorant Points.
- Level 1: Model with custom ADS reticle and custom bullet ejectables.
- Level 2: Custom muzzle flash VFX and fire audio; idle gem effect (gem swirls).
- Level-3: Custom equip VFX/Audio (cracks appear); custom reload VFX/Audio (cracks appear); custom inspect audio; gem reacts on kill will be added at level 3.
- Level 4: Kill Banner and Finisher will be added.
- Level 5: Chroma with gold model and blue VFX (v1); Finisher and Kill Banner are themed based on Sovereign skin will be added as final form ( level 5 ).
Details About Valorant Episode 2 Act 3: Battle Pass
Valorant 2.08 will also bring a new Battle Pass. The new Battle Pass of Episode 2: Act 3 would be priced at 1,000 Valorant Points. Above all, the new Battle Pass will come with new Gun Skins, Gun Buddies, Cards, Radianite Points, Sprays and Titles.
Moreover, it will be released on the 28th of April along with update 2.08. Earlier, it was about to come on the 21st of April, but due to delay of update, it will come on 28th. Here is the detailed information on the new Episode 2 Act 3 Battle Pass.
Free Track of Battle Pass
- ‘Lightwave Frenzy‘. It will come in 3 Variants
- Free Gun Buddy will be ‘Lucky Rabbit Buddy‘
- Free Spray will be ‘Lobster? Spray‘
- The first free card will be ‘Bloodline Card‘
- The second free card will be ‘Paul’s Pizza Party Card‘
Paid Track of Battle Pass
- There will be ‘Lightwave Phantom‘ at level 25
- Also, there will be ‘Depths Vandal‘ at level 45
- ‘Songsteel‘ will be a melee skin
- The first card will be ‘Mementos Pt. 1 Card‘
- The second card will be the ‘Knife Fight Card‘
- The first gun buddy will be ‘Dan the Penguin Buddy‘
- The ‘Get Carried Buddy‘ will be the second gun buddy.
- However, the third gun buddy is ‘Ancient Mysteries Revealed Buddy‘
- The first spray will be ‘This is Also Also Fine Spray‘
- The second spray will be ‘Dabbing Dan Spray‘