The wait is over & Season 2 is finally live in COD Mobile. As we all know, with every new season, there comes a bunch of community updates from COD Officials. Let’s get into the details of what Season 2: Day of Reckoning has in store for us.
Events: COD Mobile Community Updates Season 2
First, let’s grab a look at the events that will go live in the next few days.
- 03/10 – All Season ~Two New Seasonal Challenges
- 03/10 ~Credit Store Update
- 3/10 – 03/16 ~Ready to Take OFF (MP)
- 03/10 – 03/16 ~Capture and Hold (MP)
- 03/10 – 03/18 ~Blitz Mode (BR)
- 3/10 – 03/18 ~Shoot House 24/7 Playlist (MP)
- 03/10 – 03/18 ~Quick Trigger event (MP)
- 03/12 – 03/18 ~Cranked Recharged (MP)
- 03/13 – 03/26 ~Urbanite Draw
- 03/17 – 03/21 ~Group Combat (MP)
- 03/17 – 03/23 ~Attack of the Night (MP)
Battle Pass: Season 2 COD Mobile
Day of Reckoning, the military-themed Battle Pass, offers an array of Free Items. Before we move on, have a quick peek at the Free & Premium items that the all New battle Pass includes.
Free Battle Pass
- Razorback – Phantom Limb (tier 4)
- Antelope A20 – Gas Cloud (tier 8)
- Scorestreak – Napalm(tier 14)
- New Weapon – AS VAL(tier 21)
- Echo – Phantom Limb (tier 31)
- Charm – Payload (tier 38)
- Calling Card – Wingman (tier 46)
- M21 EBR – Phantom Limb (tier 50)
Premium Battle Pass
- Mace – Back For More (tier 1)
- HVK-30 – Jumper Cable (tier 1)
- New Operator – Alex (tier 10)
- Emote – Smoke Drop (tier 15)
- ICR -1 – Collapse (tier 25)
- Mil-Sim – Brute (tier 30)
- KRM-262 – Eagle Claw (tier 35)
- M4MLG – Checkpoint (tier 40)
- Mara – Awakening (tier 50)
- AS VAL – Judgment (tier 50)
- Avatar – Back for More (tier 50)
Alcatraz is no longer active 24/7 & it has been shifted to limited-time modes. With the limited time rotational approach for this season, COD Mobile will bring back old modes in the game & introduce New Modes such as Tank Battle as well.
- 3/10 – 3/18 ~ BR Blitz
- 3/19 – 3/25 ~ BR Tank Battle
- 3/26 – 4/1 ~ BR Sniper
- 4/2 – 4/6 ~ BR Warfare
- 4/9 – 4/16 ~ BR Alcatraz
This seven-part Seasonal Challenge will require players to use specific rifles (like the new AS VAL) to complete all of these tasks. The Rewards are:
- (Uncommon) Combat Axe – Ripped Camo
- (Uncommon) Backpack – Ripped Camo
- (Rare) Charm – First Aid
- (Epic) KN-44 – Golden Talon
The five-part Seasonal Challenge is all about using scorestreaks in Multiplayer! Complete all of the tasks to earn 17,000 Battle Pass XP and the following rewards:
- (Uncommon) MW11 – Ripped Camo
- Purple Weapon XP Cards (10)
- (Rare) Spray – Save Us
- (Rare) Chopper – Imprint
New Maps are making their way to the game. One of them, Shoothouse, is already available in the featured mode to play. Furthermore, Shipment 2019, the other one from Modern Warfare as well, will also be launched soon.
More from Community Updates: COD Mobile
The first draw of the season is launching tomorrow on March 11th, at 4 pm (PT), and it is bringing back a new iteration of one of the greatest of all time – Urban Tracker! With the Urbanite Draw, COD Mobile is starting off Season 2 strong with Urban Tracker – Exile and energy-infused GKS – Wanderer.
Draws & Duplicates
For Redux Lucky Draws, COD Mobile has changed the system to refund CP spent of a duplicate as of this update. Straight forward and the players still get duplicate credits as an extra bonus.
Credit Store Update
The new season is here and that always means a new credit store up too! This time around COD Mobile has a mixture of weapons, operators, perks, and items. Now players can grab Captain – BDU, Perk Shrapnel, HBRa3 – Evergreen, and more! Check it out in the Credit Store tab.
For more on Community Update, click here.