Fortnite has many game modes, and many more are releasing as newer updates are hitting the game. Even though there are multiplayer game modes, there are players who would want to make a solo private in Fortnite private, so that only invited players can join in.
Fortnite’s multiplayer is one of the major highlights of the game. But several players might want to form a solo party in order to enjoy the game by themselves. But since the account is linked with Epic Games, players you have befriended, can easily join your lobby. If you want to make your party private you can follow the steps in this article.
Solo Party in Fortnite: How to make it private?
If you want to play Fortnite solo, or have access to inviting players according to your own wish. This feature comes in handy when you do not want random players joining your lobby from your friend list.
To make your lobby private you need to follow these steps:
- Open Fortnite on any of the device you own, Mobile, consoles, PC, etc.
- Click on the Profile option situated on the top left corner of your lobby screen. The icon will be three horizontal lines in blue.
- After clicking on this icon, you will find your own profile and also the profiles of all your friends.
- You are going to click on your own profile picture, which will reveal some security settings.
- You can find the option of “Party Privacy” from this menu.
- Scroll this option with the side arrows and find the ‘Private‘ option. This will generally be the third and last option.
- You can also set it to Friends Only or back to Public again if you wish to using the same method.
Once the option has been set, no one can join your part unless you invite them. To invite people, you simply need to click on your friend’s profile picture and select the Invite to Party option. A request will be sent and that person can join the lobby.