On February 28, Capcom and Crunchyroll Games released Street Fighter: Duel on mobile devices. In the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and a few other European nations, including the United Kingdom, the pre-registration process began on January 31.
On their iOS or Android devices, interested gamers in the aforementioned locations can download it. The RPG game will also give players who play it during the next 30 days in-game cash. This virtual cash may be used to unlock new characters and enhance existing ones.
How to Install Street Fighter Duel
- Step 1: Open the link provided in the tweet that was previously embedded.
- Step 2: The app will then launch immediately on your smartphone (App or Google Play Store).
- Step 3: Touch the banner for installation.
- Step 4: Verify the two pieces of information needed and sign in using your account, such as your Gmail ID or another one.
For Android and iOS smartphones, the game takes up about 800 MB and 1.6 GB of space, respectively. There are 40 in-game Street Fighter franchise characters, each with their own special skills, including Ken, Blanka, Chun-Li, Cammy, Guile, Ryu, and more.
Fans will find lots of engaging content in Street Fighter: Duel
- Unlock variant fighters that are only available in Street Fighter: Duel to give well-known characters a unique twist. More variations are constantly being released.
- A rare A-tier character of your choice can be unlocked by completing limited-time launch tasks.
- Get involved in the melee for eight straight days to earn in-game money that can be used to level up and unlock new characters.
- With any purchase from the in-game store, you may gain access to a three-day reward calendar and participate in challenges to earn gold and rare gear.
- uncommon characters in lands Joining your squad with limited-time launch starter packs are Chun-Li and M. Bison.
- With your first purchase in the shop, receive twice as many Gems.
The developer has incorporated daily and weekly in-game events where you may compete to win prizes. And boost your standing on the scoreboard in order to draw in and engage gamers. In Street Fighter: Duel, users may battle against friends to advance in ranks. Also, you may collect and advance a variety of premium armor, accessories, and special abilities.
You may customize a number of game parameters, including battle, music volume, voice, language, and others, according to your preferences. There are four choices in the Event section: Steps of Honor, Global Awakening, Complete Sign-in, Hot Assembly, and Log in Reward.
You must amass a variety of in-game commodities, including Virtual Currency, Gems, Breakstones, Fighter Experience, Grade Fragments, Arcade Coins, and more, in order to promote and unlock a fighter. Via a variety of tasks, players may gather these items or buy them from the in-game store.
ALSO READ: What You Must Know About Street Fighter Game