Free Fire introduces a new character along with a new gun and new features after every OB update. Recently, the OB31 update was completed on 1 December and the players are waiting for the arrival of a new character. Moreover, Free Fire characters are added with a special ability, unlike the other battle royale games. So, in this article, we will discuss the new character after the OB31 update i.e the Nairi character in Free Fire.
The new Nairi character was available to test in the Free Fire OB31 advanced server. However, the Nairi character was the Mystery character of the Advanced server in Free Fire. Players having the access to the advanced server were able to test the new character’s skill in the game. Also, the Nairi character belongs to the climate technology researcher according to his background history.
Free Fire Nairi Character Ability
The Nairi character ability is a passive skill with the name Ice Iron. This character skill is helpful in increasing the Gloo wall’s durability. As this character has a passive character, no cooldown time is required to use this character ability. Using this character’s ability, players can automatically recover their deployed Gloo walls every second. However, it will also help the individual to damage the Gloo walls of enemies when they shoot with any AR guns like AK, M4A1, SCAR, etc.
Although, the character’s ability becomes more powerful when they reach the max level. Players require to increase the Nairi’s character level from 1 to 6 to make this character more powerful. Players can collect the Universal fragments or the Naira’s memory fragments to level up the Naira character in Free Fire.
- Level 1: Gloo walls recover 20% durability every second. Gloo wall damage increases by 20% when using AR guns.
- Level 2: Gloo walls recover 22% durability every second. Gloo wall damage increases by 21% when using AR guns.
- Level 3: Gloo walls recover 24% durability every second. Gloo wall damage increases by 22% when using AR guns.
- Level 4: Gloo walls recover 26% durability every second. Gloo wall damage increases by 23% when using AR guns.
- Level 5: Gloo walls recover 28% durability every second. Gloo wall damage increases by 24% when using AR guns.
- Level 6: Gloo walls recover 30% durability every second. Gloo wall damage increases by 25% when using AR guns.
The Nairi character ability in Free Fire is more effective for the assaulters as it increases the damage on the Gloo walls only when shooted with the AR guns. Most probably, AR guns are used to tackle long-range fights.
How To Get The New Nairi Character?
The Nairi character is not yet added to the in-game store or any top-up event. The new characters in Free Fire are most probably added to the top-up reward. However, recently the Agent Hop pet top-up event was launched in the game, and also the Free Fire x Money Heist collaboration is going on. So, the launch of this new character may delay till this month-end. Players require to wait for the updates regarding The Nairi’s character from the Free Fire officially.
Also, check out our recent article Heist Royale Free Fire: How To Get Money Heist Bundles In Free Fire?