Birthday Challenges in Fortnite: Fortnite is celebrating its 4th Birthday with an event in the game. The event will be taking place from the 24th of September to the 28th of September (2 AM ET) for their starting and their end time. We will also discuss the rewards of the Birthday quests in Fortnite below and how you can complete them.
What is The Fortnite Birthday Event About?
Fortnite will be completing its 4th Birthday at the start of its event. And this is the reason for the event. Many players are also expecting a Birthday Renegade skin to drop by in the Fortnite Item Shop.
So moving on, we have the Birthday Challenges which you can complete to get new rewards in the game. It will include a pick-ax, emote, and back bling as you can see in the image above.
Did you manage to find Dr. Slone in Chapter 2 Season 8 of Fortnite? If not follow our guide here to find her.
How to Complete All Birthday Challenges in Fortnite?
Remember that the Birthday cakes don’t appear in Battle labs and you always want to go in Solo matches to complete the quests. There are two locations that can let you complete the quest faster. One is Corny Complex and the other is Lazy Lake. The following are the quests you’ll need to complete:
The Birthday Quests:
- Throw Birthday Presents (X4) – You’ll be able to find them as floor loot over the map of Fortnite when you do throw them over to complete the quest. And repeat the procedure 4 times.
- Consume Birthday Cakes in Different Matches (X4) – There will be a large Birthday Cake at the locations we have marked above. Surrounding the cake will be smaller cake pieces which you need to eat.
- Dance in Front of Cakes (X4) – Just start the emote in front of the birthday cake and you don’t need to wait until you’ve finished the emote. Just move before it does and you’re done!
- Collect resources from balloon decoration (X50) – You need to collect 50 of the balloon decoration placed over the map to complete the quest.
These are all the Birthday Challenges you’ll need to complete to get the following rewards in Fortnite!
Rewards for the Birthday Challenges:
On the completion of the quests above, you will get the following rewards.
- Hooplah Hammer (X1 Quest)
- 4 Me??? (X2 Quests)
- 4? Score! (X3 Quests)
Apart from this, we will also see a new Battle Bus Skin from the Fortnite Birthday challenges(or quests) and event. You can also expect the Birthday Renegade skin in the item shop.
Some of the other collabs of Fortnite will include Monopoly, Minty Legends, Naruto, Aerial Assault, and many more. So you can actually expect a lot from Chapter 2 Season 8 soon.