CSGO Pro Settings – How to Become a Pro in CSGO: CSGO or Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a veteran FPP shooter Game. And many players are still playing it even though it has been more than 10 years since it has launched. Most players want to know about how to become a Pro in the game. Then in this article, you will find out everything you need to know about CSGO Pro Settings.
CSGO Mouse Settings:
Mouse used- Logitech G PRO Wireless. The first thing to remember, here is mouse settings to become a pro in CSGO:
- DPI: 1600
- Sensitivity: 0.74
- eDPI: 1184
- Raw Input: On
- Polling Rate: 1000 Hz
- Zoom Sensitivity: 0.8
- Windows Sensitivity: 6
- Mouse Acceleration: Off
CSGO Crosshair Settings:
Certainly, as you can see below are crosshair settings to become a Pro.
- Style: 4
- Size: 1.5
- Thickness: 0
- Sniper: 1
- Gap: 0
- Outline: Yes
- Dot: No
- Color: Custom 5
- Alpha: 255
CSGO Gaming Hardware:
Gaming hardware helps a lot in playing CSGO and of course in becoming a pro in CSGO Settings.
- Mouse – Logitech G PRO Wireless
- Mousepad – X-raypad Aqua Control
- Monitor – Alienware AW2518HF
- Keyboard – Massdrop ALT High-Profile
- Headset – HyperX Cloud Alpha
CSGO – Video Settings
Given that the monitor used is Alienware AW2518H. Therefore, here are the advanced video settings: NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080. Video settings to become a pro in CSGO.
- Global Shadow Quality: High
- Model / Texture Detail: Low
- Texture Streaming: Disabled
- Effect Detail: Low
- Shader Detail: Low
- Boost Player Contrast: Enabled
- Multicore Rendering: Enabled
- Multisampling Anti-Aliasing Mode: None
- FXAA Anti-Aliasing: Disabled
- Texture Filtering Mode: Bilinear
- Wait for Vertical Sync: Disabled
- Motion Blur: Disabled
- Triple-Monitor Mode: Disabled
- Use Uber Shaders: Enabled
Then CSGO Key Terms:
- Ace: When a single player eliminates the entire team. A CSGO Pro.
- AWPer: Then a player who only uses the AWP Sniper Rifle.
- Boost: When a player jumps on an ally’s back in order to get a height advantage.
- Clutch: When the last man standing wins against multiple enemies.
- Camping: Then staying in one area for a lot of time.
- Nade: Then short for “grenade”.
- Molly: A Molotov grenade that is only available to the counter-terrorist team.
- Flick: Then a smooth swift reaction shot. A CSGO Pro.
- HP: Then short for hit points. Then each player has 100 health points.
- Bomb: Then terrorist team planting the bomb and making sure it explodes.
In conclusion, we hope that found everything you need to know about becoming a Pro in CSGO. By using all the Pro CSGO Settings.
Also, read about The Best CSGO Crosshairs: Customizing Crosshairs.