What is Shrapnel Perk in COD Mobile: Call of Duty Mobile offers numerous features concluding various attachments, artilleries, and perks in the game. As a result, some of these perks are yet not defined upon how players can utilize them and Shrapnel Perk is also one of them. Therefore, follow up on this article for the complete details about the Shrapnel Perk.
Call of Duty Mobile is one of the most fierce battle royal games and acquired by lots of players around the globe. Moreover, Call of Duty Mobile offers various attachments and utilities that players can use while fighting.
Also, Call of Duty Mobile offers various perks that benefit the players by utilizing them. However, some of these perks are still not attained by the players as players find it difficult to utilize these perks. Therefore, here are the details.
Here are the Details about the Shrapnel Perk in COD Mobile:
The Shrapnel Perk is a tier 3 blue spot perk in Call of Duty Mobile. The in-game description of shrapnel perk reads “Spawn with an extra piece of lethal equipment. Explosive damage delays enemy health regeneration.”
This perk allows the players to carry an extra piece of lethal or tactical equipment to be more precise. Moreover, whenever the players spawn with their personalized loadout, the lethal will get double by this perk.
Furthermore, another perk naming Martyrdom perk had launched certainly in Call of Duty Mobile. Players need to complete several missions to unlock this perk concluding shrapnel perk as one of its objectives.
How to Unlock Martyrdom Perk in COD Mobile:
The Martyrdomdom Perk had released certainly in COD Mobile which players can unlock from Martyrdom seasonal challenge. The Martyrdom seasonal challenge is live now and will run until the end of season 6 and players can avail it by accomplishing specific missions.
Here is the list of the missions that players need to accomplish to unlock Martyrdom in COD Mobile.
- Use the War Machine Operator Skill 3 times in MP matches and get 200 Credits and x1000 Battle Pass XP as a reward.
- Earn the Avenger Medal 20 times in MP matches and avail 15 Weapon XP Cards and x1000 Battle Pass XP as a reward.
- Use Frag Grenades 20 times in any mode and get AK-47 – Macaw and x2000 Battle Pass XP as a reward.
- Kill 20 enemies with the Shrapnel Perk equipped in MP matches and get x25 Weapon XP Cards and x3000 Battle Pass XP as a reward.
- Kill 15 enemies with any Lethal equipment in MP matches and gain the Martyrdom perk and 4000 Battle Pass XP as a reward.
ALSO READ : Call of Duty Mobile Redeem Codes August 2021