The Call of Duty mobile season 4 major update had issued recently and some of the AR balance changes were made in the new update. Therefore, follow up on this article for the complete details about the AR balance Changes made in the new update.
Call of Duty Mobile is one of the most played games and acquired by lots of players around the world. Call of Duty Mobile is particularly renowned for its realistic graphics that offer a complete battle royal experience. Moreover, Call of Duty mobile offers amount of new features, maps skins, and events periodically. Also, they keep adding new seasons abided with new challenges and battle pass at regular periods.
Thereby, after receiving immense pleasure upon the COD Mobile season 3 Tokyo Escape. The COD Mobile season 4 is already set to launch and the major update had also placed recently. However, some of the AR Balance changes had seen after the new update. Moreover, due to the changes, many players had faced difficulty fo figure out the recoil and bullet traces.
Here are the AR Balance Changes after the New Update:
The weapon’s accuracy and the ADS speed of the weapon have increased after the new update. Moreover, the close-range damage in order to improvise the close combats of the weapon has increased.
#2 KN – 44
- Highest Damage – 0-20 meters range (unchanged)
- Second Highest – 20-33 meters range (range nerfed)
- Lowest Damage – 33 meters range or further (range nerfed from 40m to 30m)
#3 Type 25
- Highest Damage – 0-10 meters range (range enhanced)
- Second Highest – 10-17 meters range (range enhanced)
- Third Highest – 17-25 meters range (range nerfed)
- Lowest Damage – 25 meters range or further (range nerfed from 30m to 25m)
#4 BK 47
- Highest Damage – 0-18 meters range (range enhanced)
- Second Highest – 18-30 meters range (lower range increased and upper range decreased)
- Lowest Damage – 30 meters range or further (range nerfed from 35m to 30m)
Apart from these, some minor changes in recoil and the bullet trace controls have also changed in various weapons after the new Call of Duty mobile season 4 update that had issued recently. Moreover, season 3 Tokyo Escape is on the verge of an end and the Season 4 will start from 27th May respectively.