Frequently, many beginners find it challenging to create a Room in COD Mobile and play privately with their teammates. Follow up on this article to perceive How to Create a Room in COD Mobile. Moreover, you can enjoy yourself personally by creating a Room in COD Mobile with your teammates after reading the article and following the steps given.
Call of Duty Mobile is one of the most popular and fan-favorite games acquired by lots of players around the world. Moreover, Call of Duty Mobile is renowned for its realistic graphics, which deliver a practical atmosphere on the battlefield.
Consequently, Call of Duty Mobile concludes two modes are naming battle royal and multiplayer; the battle royal mode consists of a lobby of 100 players combating against each other in the significant battleground. The multiplayer mode is a 5v5 feature that concludes in various ways.
Moreover, Call of Duty Mobile also offers a feature of creating a private room for the players like other battle royals. Players can enjoy privately with their fellow teammates and sharpen their skills. However, many beginners have found it troubling to create a room in COD Mobile.
How to Create a Room in COD Mobile? Here are the Steps Involved
- Step 1– Firstly, open COD Mobile on your device and log in with your account.
- Step 2 – Further, you will head to the main screen; on the main screen, click on the multiplayer or battle royal option, whichever you are willing to play.
- Step 3 – After clicking on the multiplayer or battle royal option, you will head to the selected mode screen.
- Step 4 – Further, click on the ‘≡’ button listed on the top right corner.
- Step-5 – After clicking on the ‘≡’ button listed on the top right corner, you will see a dropdown menu.
- Step 6 – Click on the private option from the appeared dropdown menu.
- Step-7 – Thereby, a private room will be created. Subsequently, you can invite your teammates by asking or sharing the room code.
- Step 8– Also, players can change the private room settings by clicking on the ‘Match Settings’ option listed on the left side of the personal room screen.