Players have a golden chance to secure themselves more XP before the end of Season 5. Fortnite Week 14 challenges have been unveiled recently. One of these challenges demands you to collect four cookbooks that too in two different locations.
Although it seems pretty easy to collect the four cookbooks, sometimes finding them on the map becomes quite confusing. But to ease your task a little more, we have prepared a complete list on this. You can use this list to identify the cookbooks locations in Fortnite easily.
Cookbooks Locations in Fortnite
Pleasant Park Locations: Cookbooks
You can collect five cookbooks in Pleasant Park. As you need to collect only four cookbooks so, Pleasant Park is one of the appropriate places.
- Cookbook 1: A yellow colored house on the west side
- Cookbook 2: A white colored house in the Westside
- Cookbook 3: A house of Bricks in the northwest
- Cookbook 4: A grey colored house in the northeast.
- Cookbook 5: A grey colored house in the southwest
Craggy Cliff Locations: Cookbooks
Here, you can collect all four cookbooks from the same place only.
- Cookbook 1: An enormous white building on the Westside. After reaching the building, go to the storage room for the cookbook.
- Cookbook 2: A metal factory in the Eastside.
- Cookbook 3: West side of the clock tower. Now go to the kitchen of a White House.
- Cookbook 4: Behind the stairs of the ground floor of the Clock tower.
About Fortnite: Fortnite is an online video game developed by Epic Games and released in 2017. Fortnite Battle Royale, a free-to-play battle royale game in which up to 100 players fight to be the last person standing; and Fortnite Creative, in which players are given complete freedom to create worlds and battle arenas.