The latest Fortnite Update 2.89 is finally here! There have been new features added to the Fortnite Update 2.89 like LTM called Rally Royale as well as the Marvel Knockout Super Series – a brand-new tournament. Fortnite Update 2.89 new edition series will be available by this week which has a maximum of four cups hosted. Fortnite Update 2.89 has this feature that if you win the cup, a Daredevil skin will be allotted you.
Fortnite Update 2.89 has a lot of other things which you, as a hardcore Fortnite fan, should not miss. Fortnite Update 2.89 notes generally come with hell a lot of new surprises. What’s cooking this season in the Fortnite Update 2.89? Let’s get into the box surprises.
Fortnite Update 2.89: Details about Latest Patch Notes in Fortnite Update 2.89
Starting with the most common problem of gamers – BUGS! This time the developers have put some extra efforts to resolve bugs with the new Fortnite Update 2.89. Here’s a detailed description:
- Fixed a crash when using radial menus.
- Improved texture streaming behavior when using a scope.
- Fixed some objects being rendered using low-resolution textures.
- The fixed weapon ammo count display in the HUD sometimes being incorrect.
V14.30 Patch Notes!#Fortnite pic.twitter.com/T3TViFbBQX
— FNLeaksAndSpooks 🎃 // Fortnite Leaks (@FNLeaksAndInfo) October 13, 2020
Also Read: Tony Stark’s Hidden Lake Laboratory Location Revealed
Secondly, in the Fortnite Update 2.89, a lot of improvements have been made to the gameplay; structure, and concepts. Here are the details:
- Structures on the starting island can now be destroyed. Not the Battle Bus, though.
- Headshots are now prioritized when other body parts are in the way.
- Incoming headshots (from above or straight on) will no longer be blocked by your character’s other body parts.
- For example, a shot that hits your target’s hand will be able to penetrate through and hit their head if your aim was on point. You’ll be credited with headshot damage instead of normal damage.
- Headshots from below that are blocked by a body part (legs, torso, hands, shoulders, arms) will do normal damage, except for impacts very close to your character’s head.
- This change affects all weapons, except for the Rocket Launcher and Grenade Launcher.
- Slightly reduced the hitbox size of player hands.
- Damage numbers are now visible when spectating a player.
- Knocking a player off the island will award elimination credit like normal fall damage.
- Fall distance is now shown in the elimination feed when a player is forced to fall by an opponent.
- On the starting island, you can now see other players (and player-created structures) about three times further away than before.
Official Tweet by Fornite on Fortnite Update 2.89:
Read More: Halloween 2020 & Latest Leaks, Complete Guide Here
Interestingly, a lot of people reacted to the release of Fortnite Update 2.89. MorEsports caught some reactions on the Fortnite Update 2.89 where fans were seen putting out their opinions on the same.
You’re joking right?
— Name (@fortniteguy_69) October 13, 2020
Regarding the release of superpowers in the Fornite Update 2.89, one of the users reacted as:
they said new superpowers. Mystique might come out. However, i feel they are gonna bring our everything slowly so the content for the week is there yk
— fortnite leakcrazy (@FNLeakcrazy) October 13, 2020