Patch 2.18 went stay on all structures, and it added a brand new automobile, made a small alternate to Stun Timer, and fixed numerous bugs.
Rocket League® version 2.18 released!
— PSN releases (@psnrelease2) July 12, 2022
The newly added car is James Bond’s signature vehicle; you can now play fits with 007’s Aston Martin DBS. You also can select James Bond Theme as your Player Anthem. This 007-centered content is introduced as it’s the 60th anniversary of the iconic undercover agent.
Patch Notes 2.18
v2.18 prepares Rocket League for the introduction of 007’s Aston Martin DBS
CHANGES AND UPDATES
Change to Stun Timer: If you are grabbed after which thrown by way of an opponent, the bar showing stun impact will now not reset to complete between the two moves
This alternate was made to make downward throws less punishing
- Fixed a bug preventing a few Wheels (Apex, Bionic, Patriarch, and ARMR) from being equipable on a few certified motors like the Nissan Skyline.
- Fixed store statistics uploads so that they do not have an effect on connectivity and/or in-sport performance at the start of on-line suits for some players.
- Adjusted how Decals affect look of body trim on Octane so pixelation not happens.
- [Knockout] Adjusted volume of influences and protect activation in Knockout.
- [Knockout] Fixed a malicious program causing break up-display screen players to be kicked from a Knockout match due to being idle while most effective one has been eliminated.
- Fixed a computer virus with Season 6 Rewards Decals not loading properly.
- Fixed appearance of the Season 6 Rewards Decals on the Battle Bus Car Body.
- Fixed classification of the “Sizzled” Decal.
- [All Consoles] Fixed a malicious program stopping the auto and area grass from acting within the important menu when a new participant completes the intro occasion.
Drive the new car and score all goals flexing your luxury. The Aston Martin 007 Car is here.