Free Fire and its MAX version are without a doubt some of the most played mobile games in recent years. It might be challenging for players to stand out in these games owing to the huge number of active users. Because of this, a lot of individuals alter their IGN and make their in-game avatars wear eye-catching attire to establish a distinctive virtual identity.
Create Invisible Nickname in Free Fire
Players sometimes take inspiration from the IGNs of their favorite broadcasters while choosing a unique FF moniker. But, new users may establish an invisible moniker using a straightforward approach by signing into Free Fire for the first time. Gamers who have an account for the FF and FF MAX games may quickly change their IGNs using a unique in-game card or diamonds.
Steps to Create Invisible Nickname in Free Fire
You need require Unicode 3164, often known as Hangul Filler, which is readily available on several sources, in order to establish an Invisible Nickname in Free Fire.
You may obtain Unicode 3164 by following the steps listed below:
- Step 1: Use any web browser to access websites like LingoJam or Compart by searching for “Unicode 3164” online.
- Step 2: On the website of your choice, press and hold on the displayed box to copy the Unicode Character “” (U+3164).
- Step 3: Add the U+3164 character to the notes app on your smartphone.
- Step 4: Using a website like LingoJam, create a superscript at random that is three or four characters long and vertically aligned.
- Step 5: Copy and paste the identical text in the notes underneath the U+3164 character.
- Step 7: Download the most recent version of Free Fire or FF MAX from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, then finish the basic setup by logging in.
- Step 8: New players must first establish a moniker for themselves before they can play the game. To create an invisible IGN, they can put the copied name into the box. To change your nickname after logging in to the game, you will need a “Name Change Card,” which costs 39 diamonds and 200 guild tokens (exclusively for the guild members). In order to use a Name Change Card, you must sign up for a guild, accumulate enough guild tokens, and spend enough diamonds.
- Step 9: Go to the profile section after starting the game. You may alter the in-game name by selecting the “edit” icon next to it on the “Gallery” page.
- Insert the name into the box in step 10. To complete the adjustments, either pay 390 diamonds or use a Name Change Card.