In Free Fire MAX, the process of adding new free fire top up event is continual since one event ends and is quickly followed by another. The Bunny Attack Top-Up was made available by Garena as soon as the Chroma Futura Top-Up ended on March 14.
Bunny-themed freebies are offered throughout the event, matching the other things in the recently introduced Token Ring Luck Royale. Gamers will simply need to buy a few gems to receive several tempting freebies. Below is a summary of the occasion and its benefits.
Free Fire Top Up Event
With another top-up event in Free Fire MAX, the devs are back. This time, paying a certain quantity of diamonds entitles you to two things with the theme of bunnies for free: Candy Bunny Loot Box and Gloo Wall – Candy Bunny.
These are the two prerequisites for the new top-up event in Free Fire MAX:
- Purchase 100 diamonds to get a free Candy Bunny Loot Box
- Purchase 300 diamonds to get a free Gloo Wall – Candy Bunny
Any purchase will count toward both requirements because the two needs are not distinct. The things may be added to players’ accounts by paying 300 diamonds at the end of the day.
Steps to purchase diamonds for free rewards
You may use the following steps to add diamonds to your account and afterwards get the free loot box and Gloo Wall skin as an added incentive:
- Step 1: Fill up your Free Fire MAX account’s top-up area and buy the necessary quantity of diamonds. The greatest requirement for the current event is 300 gems, thus getting a pack of 310 diamonds makes sense. If you move forward with this, the value will depreciate, therefore it is best to hold off on any major purchases until the next event.
- Step 2: Finish the payment process using your selected method. Diamonds are often added right away to the account. You’ll be eligible for the free rewards top-up event after your account has been updated with the premium in-game money.
- Step 3: Access the events by clicking on the appropriate symbol on the right-hand side, then click Bunny Attack Top-Up after moving through the area.
- Step 4: To finish the procurement, click the claim button.
Rare Gloo Wall skins and legendary loot boxes are worth more than the in-game money you need to buy to complete the top-up event’s criteria.