One of the best battle royale games available on mobile is PUBG Mobile Lite which has made a name for itself in the genre. With its smooth performance and low system requirements, this condensed version of PUBG Mobile is made exclusively for individuals without access to powerful hardware.
To provide gamers with new features, the developers occasionally provide updates. About a month ago, the 0.24.0 update became out; it added new guns including the Win94 and SLR as well as other enhancements like bug fixes and other changes.
PUBG Mobile Lite Latest Version APK Download
Since the creators have made the APK file readily available on the game’s official website, downloading the game via it is simple. Follow these steps to finish the download and installation:
- Step 1: Launch a browser and go to the PUBG Mobile Lite website. To access the website directly, go to this URL: https://www.pubgmlite.com/en-US/
- Step 2: Click the “APK Download” button on the website to begin downloading the APK file for the 0.24.0 version.
- You must make sure that there is enough available storage space on your device because the APK file is 675 MB in size. It’s possible that following installation, you’ll need to download more files.
- Step 3: Visit the “Downloads” folder on your mobile device after downloading the APK file, then install it. If you haven’t already, enable the “Install from Unknown Source” setting.
- Step 4: After the installation is complete, launch the game’s application and log in using your account. Create a new account if you don’t already have one to enjoy PUBG Mobile Lite version 0.24.0.
Google Playstore Method
The Google Play Store serves as an alternative to the APK file. You may follow the instructions below to use the same to download PUBG Mobile Lite:
- You may start by launching the Google Play Store app on your specific Android smartphone.
- Search for “PUBG Mobile Lite” in the search field after the Play Store has loaded. There will be several possibilities, and you must select the appropriate one.
- You might also go to the game’s Google Play Store page by clicking on this link.
- The battle royale game will then begin to download when you click the “Install” button.
ALSO READ: How to Buy UC in BGMI After Ban (Android/iOS)