Legacy Credits will return to Overwatch 2 and players will have a new way to acquire them. It is possible to get it by going through the Seasonal Battlepasses, which were formerly known as Overwatch Credits.
The heritage Legendary and event skins are then available for purchase using these credits. For Overwatch gamers eager to expand their collection, this is fantastic news.
Get Legacy Credits in Overwatch 2
Additionally, the cost of legacy Legendary skins been decreased to 1,500 Overwatch Credits (or Coins). In order to ensure that gamers don’t miss out on any of their favorites, these will also be accessible throughout the whole year.
- Players should be informed that the number of Overwatch Credits they may obtain using the Battlepass is capped.
- The free Battlepass track offers 1,500 Overwatch Credits, while the premium Premium track offers 500. They will only be allowed to buy one heritage skin every season as a result.
- So how can players in Overwatch 2 Season 3 acquire Legacy Credits? The easy approach is to play the game and advance through the Battlepass.
- By completing tasks and rising up, players can obtain in-game prizes through the Battlepass system.
- Players that complete the Battlepass will get Overwatch Credits, which can be used to buy heritage skins.
- Overwatch Coins in the game are different from Legacy Credits. The latter are available for purchase with actual money or in little sums that players may earn each week.
Where to get Legacy Credits in Overwatch 2
The in-game money is now called Legacy Credits, while the premium currency is called Overwatch Coins. Legacy Credits may now be used to buy cosmetics like skins, although Blizzard is looking into other potential future use for the currency.
To optimize their earning potential, players should attempt to complete as many tasks as they can. It may be anything from utilizing a particular hero for a predetermined period of time to winning a predetermined number of matches. Players will accrue more Overwatch Credits as they accomplish more tasks.
Participating in events is another method to earn Credits. Seasonal and special ones are among the many that Overwatch 2 offers all year round. Players may take part in challenges to gain skins and other incentives during these.
Players may get extra Credits that can be used to buy heritage skins by taking part in these events.
The Premium Battle pass track, a premium version of the Battlepass that grants users access to extra prizes and challenges, is the final way that players may earn Credits. Players may gain an extra 500 Overwatch Credits each season by purchasing it.
Finally, playing the game and taking part in events are the only requirements for obtaining Legacy Credits in Overwatch 2 Season 3. Players may acquire Overwatch Credits, which can be used to buy heritage skins, by completing tasks and leveling up their Battlepass.
Players may get more Overwatch Credits by taking part in events and purchasing the Premium Battlepass track. Therefore, get ready to earn those Legacy Credits and expand your collection of skins.
ALSO READ: Overwatch 2 New Update Pre-Download Links