Change Minecraft Skin Guide: Do you want to change your Minecraft skin to something unique and cool but don’t know how? Well, Minecraft offers various customization options to the player which makes it exciting for player to create their own unique world or character skin. Normally players get two skin options for their characters.
In addition that would be Alex and Steve. But using these two skins for a long time is really boring and normal. Some of you might have become bore with that skin and wants to try something new. For all those players this article brings the way for you to change your Minecraft skin.
How to Change in The Java Edition?
There are some simple and easy steps that you need to follow if you want to change your Minecraft skin in Java edition. Steps to change skins in Minecraft Java edition are:
- To change your skin in the Minecraft Java edition you need to first open Minecraft Launcher. After you open your Minecraft Launcher select the “Skin” option.
- After clicking on the “Skin” option from the top menu, a page will open where you will be able to see your current skin and an option of “New Skin”.
- Next after selecting the option “New Skin” a new page will open where you will get the option to write a name for the skin. With that, you will get the option to select a player model, Slim or Classic, and an option to browse.
- Click on Browse and then select what you like.
- Once you can complete all these steps you just need to click on the “Save & Use” option and it is done. Now when you will start your game you will find your character in the skin you wanted to wear.
How to Change Minecraft Skin on Minecraft in The Bedrock Edition?
Similar to Java Edition you change skin in Bedrock Edition pretty easily. To change the skin in Minecraft: Bedrock Edition you just need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- On the first step for changing your skin in bedrock edition you need to open your bedrock edition.
- Once you have launched your bedrock edition game you need to click on the “Dressing Room” option.
- When you click on the “Dressing Room” option various options will be given to you. For skin change in your bedrock edition, you need to the click on “Classic skins” option which will be available for you on the left side.
- After you click on the “Classic skins” option all this is almost done. Now you just need to do is select the skin you want to wear.
- In the last step, you need to select the skin you want and then click on the “Equip” option.