Knowing how to uninstall Valorant can assist you to free up a lot of space, so right here are all the steps you want to take to dispose of the recreation from your PC. As nicely as reinstalling it if you exchange your mind. Riot Games’ extraordinarily aggressive FPS game, Valorant, can be extraordinarily aggressive and may also now not be for everyone. With its excessive talent ceiling and ever-expanding roster of Agents, there’s without a doubt a lot to preserve up with. As a result, gamers may additionally prefer to uninstall Valorant for a range of reasons.
Whether you’re simply worn out from enjoying the recreation in well-known or simply desire to free up some area on your PC, understanding how to uninstall Valorant can be extraordinarily helpful. So, for something motive, you desire to eliminate Valorant from your PC, then be certain to comply with our reachable guide.
Why Can’t I Uninstall Valorant?
Valorant can’t right away be uninstalled from the Control Panel – instead, you’ll want to first exit the Vanguard anti-cheat. So, if you locate that you can’t uninstall Valorant, then this is probably the essential reason.
How to Uninstall Valorant
Uninstalling Valorant is pretty easy and can be carried out in a depend of seconds, so be certain to comply with the guidelines outlined below.
- Open up your System Tray in the bottom right corner of Windows.
- Right-click the Vanguard logo and click ‘Exit Vanguard’.
- Head over to the Windows search bar and type ‘Control Panel.
- Select the ‘Programs’ tab and then click ‘Uninstall a program at the bottom of the list.
- Search for Valorant under the list of programs.
- Select ‘Uninstall’ to remove the game from your PC.
If you’ve followed the instructions above, then Valorant will be successfully removed from your PC. You should also notice that Riot’s Vanguard anti-cheat will no longer appear when you start up your system as well.
How to Reinstall Valorant
If you desire to reinstall Valorant onto your PC, then actually observe the guidelines below:
- Head over to the official Valorant website.
- Click the ‘Play Free’ icon.
- Sign in to your existing Riot account or create an entirely new one.
- Log in using your details and select the ‘Download’ button to begin installing Valorant.