The Valorant patch notes for the 5.07 replace are fantastically chunky, serving Fracture some a good deal wished new updates, as properly as adjusting some of the FPS game‘s most flashy Agents. Additionally, gamers will now be capable of favorite unique skins and cosmetics. Permitting you to cycle via your favored appears barring having to manually alter them all the time.
While Valorant patch 5.06 targeted remodeling underwater utopia Pearl, 5.07 takes a magnifying glass to its predecessor. Fracture, in an, try to make the map a little bit fairer. Dish has been absolutely reworked, as nicely as A Ropes and A Drop, making the strategy to A website seem to be incredibly different.
It’s no longer simply A website online that’s been overhauled, though. Agent flashes have long gone beneath the microscope this time around, seeing changes to KAY/O, Reyna, Skye, and Yoru’s blinding abilities.
Finally, gamers will additionally be capable to favored positive cosmetics, which means they can really put them on rotation as a substitute for continuously having to chop and trade their loadout earlier than every game.
Agent Flash Changes
KAY/O, Reyna, Skye, and Yoru have all viewed some adjustments to their flashes. Initiators like KAY/O and Skye have tested too effective solo, doing away with the want for duelists in a range of group compositions – something Riot goals to fix.
Skye’s Guiding Light can no longer be shot and has a longer unequip delay, a good deal like KAY/O’s underhand FLASH/DRIVE. The robotic weapon of war’s underhand flash’s length has additionally been decreased, whilst overhand has been increased.
On the duelist side, Reyna’s Leer now doesn’t have very limited and nearsights enemies a lot quicker. Yoru’s flash time has been increased, which means you’ll be hit with that blue display screen for a little longer.
Favorite and Randomise Skins
One of Valorant’s most rather requested elements is a way to favorite (and in flip randomize) your skins and cosmetics. After months of taking to Twitter and asking for the update to be implemented. Riot has heard your pleas and will be introducing it in 5.07.
Players can now prefer the entirety without participant titles and pick out the ‘random favorite’ alternative to let the laptop choose your beauty loadout in advance of matches. Not solely is this a neat way of displaying off all of your cool skins, but it provides a little bit extra pleasure into the combine as well.
Valorant Patch Notes: 5.07
Below are the full Valorant patch notes for the 5.07 update, courtesy of Riot Games.
- GUIDING LIGHT (E) flashbang scaling paradigm changed
- The max flash duration of Skye’s Guiding Light now scales from 1s to 2.25s over a .75s charge up after being cast
- Guiding Light can no longer be shot and destroyed
- New VFX, UI, and sounds were added to communicate new gameplay intent
- Unequip Delay out of Guiding Light increased .75s >>> .85s
- FLASH/DRIVE (Q)
- Underhand (right-click) flashbang max duration decreased 2s>>>1.25s
- Overhand (left-click) flashbang max duration increased 2s>>>2.25s
- Unequip Delay out of both flashes increased .6s >>> .85s
- LEER (C)
- Wind-up of nearsight effect decreased .6s >>> .4s
- Range Restriction on Leer removed
- Nearsight unequip delay decreased: .7 >>> .5
- Duration decreased 2.6s >>> 2.0s
- BLINDSIDE (Q) duration increased 1.5s >>>1.75s
- Flash Visual Updates
- 3P visuals for flashed enemies and allies now render behind the player’s head the moment that the flash starts to fade. This should give a clearer indication if players are full flashed or if the flash has started to fade.
- 1P visuals when fully flashed now shrink over time to give a better indication of when the full flash will end and the flash fading out will begin.
- Increased the window for awarding assists on flashes, nearsights, and concusses from 1 >>> 3 seconds after the debuff starts to fade.
- Arcade – Opened a cubby here to make it easier for the Attacking side to hold against Defender aggression from both directions.
- B Site – “Jump” up has been changed to a ramp directly onto the site platform, which should make moving around that space more straightforward.
- B Generator – The space here tightened slightly to make smoking this spot easier. A small corner has also been removed to simplify attempts to re-clear the site.
- Defender Spawn – Removed a small cubby to slightly simplify those retakes.
- A Halls – Improved movement and simplified the space in A Halls by removing a corner.
- A Site – A minor simplification of the space as part of the overall changes to the surrounding areas.
- A Dish – The dish is intact but removed the far path to make moving through this space more direct for both sides. We found trying to watch/control these spaces simultaneously was unnecessarily difficult for all. The team hopes the changes here and on A Drop will encourage everyone to use this route more often.
- A Drop – The drop-down is no longer a 50/50 check when entering, which should make it a little more appealing as a way for Attackers to squeeze A site from two sides.
- A Rope – This path has been a little too easy for Attackers to control with a single smoke. The adjustments should give Defenders more options for both the initial hold and retaking A. Watch your step.
- Can now mark Favorites in Collection: These Favorites will persist for your account until you change them and allow you to filter down to the items that represent your style best.
- Weapon skins
- Player Cards
- Gun Buddies
- Account Level Borders
- Added ability to equip a “Random Favorite” for every weapon type
- Equipping this particular weapon will make it so that in each game you play,you get one of your favorite weapons (along with one of the variants you own) at random each time you enter a match.
- Added the ability to filter your Collection
- Weapon Skins
- Favorites / Non-Favorites
- Owned / Unowned
- Player Cards, Sprays, Gun Buddies, Level Borders
- Favorites / Non-Favorites
- Owned / Unowned
- Weapon Skins
- Fixed issue where KAY/O’s NULL/CMD disabled Killjoy’s Turret if the turret is hit by a pulse but Killjoy is not
- Fixed issue where Killjoy’s Turret fires straight forward after firing at an enemy and then losing sight of them
- Fixed issue where Killjoy’s Turret would fire with no target when coming online if it was disabled while firing at a target
- Fixed a bug where Phoenix would not automatically re-equip a weapon at the end of Run It Back
- Fixed Breach’s Rolling Thunder showing dead enemies hit in the combat report
- Fixed issue where if a player was deafened by multiple sources when the first deafening ended it removed the deafening effect completely
But these changes might trigger some Initiator mains because their agents have been nerfed too. It might be a balance update for others and gives more meaning to the agent role now.