The beta test for Genshin Impact’s Patch 2.6 officially began today. Kamisato Ayato, a new 5 star character who was teased a few days ago will be playable in 2.6. The wait is finally over for fans across the globe. After countless speculations, leaks, fanart and much more – we now have solid data leaks from the beta. Ayato is a hydro sword user, and will fill the role of a DPS or sub-DPS in most team comps. His main ascension stat is Crit. Damage (88.4% at the 6th Ascension). However, he differs from traditional DPS characters in terms of scaling.
Ayato’s Elemental Skill and Burst Damage will scale off his maximum HP, so don’t be quick to discard artifacts with HP substats like you usually do. Along with his talents, leaks have also provided details about his new weapon, ascension materials and more.
Ayato Infographic pic.twitter.com/eTaVjUB1vY
— BLANK (@genshinBLANK) February 16, 2022
Kamisato Ayato Genshin Impact Talents
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 5 rapid strikes.
- Charged Attack: Consumes stamina to dash forward and perform an iai.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Elemental Skill ~ Kamisato Art: Kyouka
Ayato shifts positions, leaving a watery illusion at his original location. This illusion will taunt enemies, and explode upon damage or expiration – dealing AoE DMG. (Similar to Mona’s Elemental Skill)
Simultaneously, Ayato enters the Soukai Kanka state. In this state:
- Ayato uses his Shunsuiken to engage in rapid attacks, converting his Normal Attack DMG to AoE Hydro DMG. (Similar to Childe’s Elemental Skill)
- After a Shunsuiken hits opponents, it will increase DMG dealt based on Ayato’s max HP. (4 stacks initially >> 1 stack increase per 0.1 seconds)
- Ayato’s resistance to interruption is increased.
- He cannot use Charged or Plunging Attacks.
Elemental Burst ~ Kamisato Art: Suiyuu
Unveils a ‘garden of purity’, within which Bloomwater Blades will constantly rain down. These blades will attack opponents within the burst’s AoE, dealing hydro DMG. The concept is fairly similar to Ganyu’s Elemental Burst currently in game. However, Ayato’s burst will also increase the ATK speed of characters within its AoE. This effect does not apply to Ayato himself.
- Ascension 1: Using Ayato’s Elemental Skill gives +2 levels to Flash Wave. When an illusion explodes from any attack, Flash Wave gets the max level.
- Ascension 4: Ayato’s Elemental Burst DMG increases by 3% of his max HP.
- Utility: Ayato has an 18% higher chance to cook an additional ‘Suspicious’ dish.
New Sword – Haran Tsukishiro Futsu
Version 2.6 will also bring a new sword to the game. This weapon was specifically created for Ayato. Its refined and intricate design is topped off with a fairly high base ATK (46 at Lvl 1). The secondary stat on the weapon is Crit. Rate. Hence, balancing Ayato’s Crit. Rate : Crit. Damage ratio (1:2) will be fairly easy since the latter is his ascension stat.
Name: Haran Tsukishiro Futsu
Sec stat: Crit Rate
(Repost because I messed up the base attack💀) pic.twitter.com/Sr0iW6gw8C
— UBatcha (@Ubatcha1) February 16, 2022
The sword’s passive has a lot of specific details. However, in simple terms, it stacks damage even when the user is off-field and buffs Normal Attacks as well.
Whether he’s casually sipping on boba or cooking up the strangest food, Ayato breathes life into Genshin. We can’t wait for him to be released in-game!
Stay tuned for more updates and leaks about Ayato. Remember, changes can always happen until the beta is over.