Sayu Build Genshin: Many of you might be wondering what the best build for Sayu is. Sayu is a brand-new character and will be out very soon. Although, to make the most out of her you’ll need some specific weapons and artifacts. We will discuss all the artifacts and weapons required for the best Sayu build in Genshin Impact.
Sayu Genshin Impact:
Sayu is basically an Anemo Claymore-wielder. She is from the famous Inazuma characters in Genshin Impact 2.0. Genshin also released her trailer very recently which you can see at the end of the page. Although, it really doesn’t seem that Sayu is a DPS main. Sayu is more of a Support and Healer.
Sayu is a top-tier 4-star character and if you get your hands on her you should definitely buy her. Now, since you’ll be getting her, here is the list of weapons that will help you get the most out of Sayu.
You can also know more about the Sayu in Genshin Impact and her backstory from our guide here.
Best Sayu Build Genshin Impact:
There are two key elements for any build you’ll have to keep in mind. The first is the weapon you use and the second being the artifacts compatible/available to use with her. Now our thoughts on these particular weapons are according to their stats, buffs, and other base stats.
Weapons (Claymore) for Sayu:
- Skyward Pride: A 5-star claymore that increases the damage you deal by 8% with a base attack of 48. Can also increase all damage by 8/10/12/14/16% and create a vacuum blade causing 80/100/120/140/160% lasting for 20 seconds. Definitely worth including in the build for Sayu in Genshin Impact.
- Wolf’s Gravestone: This claymore will increase all attack damage by 20/25/30/35/40%. If the opponent has less than 30% HP, all party members’ DMG increases by 40/50/60/70/80%.
- Katsuragikiri Nagamasa: Probably the best 4-star claymore that you can find in the game. Increases your elemental skill damage by 6%, after using any elemental skill character loses 3 energy but regains the same other two seconds (until 6 seconds).
- Favonius Greatsword: Crit hits can generate elemental particles to boost up to 6 energy for each character. These can occur once every 12 seconds.
- Rainslasher: This greatsword will increase the damage from all characters for opponents affected by electro or hydro elements.
The Skyward Pride is also a great weapon to use with Razor in Genshin Impact.
Artifacts for Genshin Impact Sayu Build:
- Viridescent Venerer: The best 5-star 4-piece set you can get for Sayu. This artifact set can increase the DMG for Anemo up to 15%. The spread damage is also increased by 60%.
- Noblesse Oblige: Increases your elemental burst damage by 20% and also increases all party members damage by 20%. Applicable till 12 seconds and you can’t stack it.
You can also watch the official trailer of Sayu below:
With this, we hope that we have provided you with a pretty good Sayu Build in Genshin Impact. Keep following us here for more update releases, characters’ info, stats, latest news, and much more from Genshin Impact. If you have any doubts let us know in the comments section down below.