Garena Free Fire is one of the most liked battle royal games in the world. FF developers always try to improve in-game features for a better experience. The players always want to have the best gaming experience possible. So, we will talk about Best Sensitivity For Free Fire Settings.
Recently, we have seen that the users look for the best sensitivity in their gameplay. User experience is one of the most important things to be successful in the game. Today we will give you the best possible experience so that you can be a pro-player soon.
What is Best Sensitivity For Free Fire?
FF Sensitivity refers to the smoothness of gameplay. Here, you can adjust gameplay materials like scope, cameras, Third Person view, and many more. Moreover, This will clearly help you to improve your gameplay. Moreover, the users search for this as they can manage the recoil pretty well.
Free Fire Best Possible Sensitivity Settings:
Here are the best possible Garena FF sensitivity settings that you can use to have headshots in the game.
- General – 100
- 2X Scope – 80
- Sniper Scope – 60
- 4X Scope – 75
- Red Dot – 90
- Free look – 70
Basically, these are our recommended settings. But keep in mind, your experience might be different. You can use it. If you are not comfortable with these settings you can change them to get a better experience.
How to Change or Edit Garena Free Fire Sensitivity Settings to have the Best Possible Experience?
Here we will give you a step-by-step guide to change the settings according to your requirements.
- Firstly, Open the Garena Free Fire game on your smartphone.
- Thereafter, Choose the Settings gear icon on the top-right corner of the home screen.
- Now, You can see a column named Sensitivity. Click the icon from the left
- Then, You would find a set of sensitivity settings on the screen.
- A default Settings is given as follows: General – 65; Red Dot – 85; 2x Scope – 75; 4x Scope – 65; Sniper Scope – 50; Free Look – 65. According to us, this is not the Best Sensitivity for Free Fire.
- Now, you just need to move the sliders according to your requirements.
- After Completing all those things, You need to click on the ‘X’ icon. Finally, Your new settings are now saved.
So, this is the way to get the Best Sensitivity For Free Fire. We have given a value. You can also try your own. If you try more and more you will easily get your own settings. So, Enjoy the Game.