New Fortnite Update: Epic games is all set to roll up their new update of Fortnite 17.21. Moreover, there are nothing new additions to the game and it is mainly for the bug fixes of the game. The servers will be offline for 2-3 hours from 8:00 AM BST which is 12:30 AM according to Indian standard time.
So, here are all the details regarding the new update of Fortnite.
New Fortnite Update: All You Need To Know
Fortnite made a tweet on their official handle quoting that “Take up the power… of science!” which makes us think about the new gun named Gravity gun in the game. Moreover, the gun was teased at the starting of season 7 and now it’s time to use it in the game.
So, here is a list of bug fixes which is going to be made in the new update of Fortnite.
We're beginning to disable services in preparation for the v17.21 update, with server downtime beginning soon.
We’ll let you all know when downtime has ended! pic.twitter.com/hTJCu1VY78
— Fortnite Status (@FortniteStatus) July 27, 2021
General bug fixes
• Furthermore, few Wraps do not display on the Show Your Style Set.
– Some Wraps with Reactive or Animated elements have been troubled to appear.
– Fixed the coming for all currently known issues in future builds.
• Also, unable to use Last Forever Emote: Several players claimed that they are not able to perform the last forever emote in the game after selecting it.
New Fortnite Update: Battle Royale bug fixes
when there's a good fortnite update pic.twitter.com/Dik3xTix6D
— GOLDEN (@imgoldenyt) July 24, 2021
• Inflate-A-Bull temporarily disabled in competitive playlists.
• Cosmic Chest timers may remain on screen if a Bounty is poached.
– Moreover, players may continue to see the Cosmic Chest timer at 0:00 if they have an active Bounty that is poached by an enemy player while they are opening the chest.
• Props drive vehicles erratically.
– Moreover, driving a vehicle while Disguised as a Prop causes the vehicle to drive erratically
Creative bug fixes
• Not bouncing of players if they land in the center of Crash Pads
– The issue is been investigated under the new update of Fortnite where players do not bounce if they land in the centre of a crash pad.
• Grass with Epic settings
– Grass on Epic settings does not display properly and has dark shadows
• Vehicle explosion not properly triggered with “Destroyed with Transmit” on.
– A vehicle’s explosion is not properly triggered when ‘Is Destroyed with Transmit’ is set to ON.
Save the World bug fixes
• Wrong Event Ticket displayed on the Beyond Stellar Horizons quest will be fixed in the new Fortnite update
– Furthermore, the wrong event ticket display is attached to the Beyond Stellar Horizon quest. Players will still get the correct Road Trip ticket after completing the quest.