Valorant Patch Notes: Riot’s Valorant is just one year old and it was gained massive popularity because of its mechanics. Moreover, Riot also doesn’t make a delay to roll up updates when there is a bug or some complaints in the game. So, just after 12 days of releasing patch notes 3.01, the developers of Valorant have rolled up a new one that is 3.02.
So, here are all the updates about the new patch notes of the game including the bug fixes and what are the changes made in the agent’s ability.
Valorant Patch Notes 3.02:Everything You Need To Know
After every new update, there are some bugs that appear in the game. Furthermore, Riot doesn’t take too much time to fix those bugs and instantly rolls up new updates. In the recent few weeks, there were some bugs found with the new agent KAYO and now with this new patch notes 3.02, it is fixed now.
So, let’s have a look at the changes made in the game:
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
Changes made to how clipping is calculated, which should result in less clipping overall in your gameplay
Added a space between the Match Rank and Leaderboard Ranking for Immortal+ rankings in the Hover Card UI
Valorant Patch Notes Bug Fixes:
- Sage can no longer place her Barrier Orb or wall ability between the pyramids on Breeze. It was a bug with a huge advantage as players had a small angle to peek and get kills.
- Fixed KAY/O’s textures applying themselves to weapons when he is re-stabilized during NULL/cmd(X)
- Raze’s Boombot cannot be sent through walls. Earlier, some walls were bugged and boombot crossed it through.
- Fixed the bug where the Team-voice volume sliders would automatically reset to 50 even after lowering.
- The scrollbar in the Social Panel would sometimes display incorrectly and it is fixed now
- Fixed the pixelated border surrounding the Unranked icon in the Hover Card UI
- The blurred background would sometimes make friend notes illegible in the Hover Card UI and now its fixed
- VCT Masters Reykjavik Winner Title would get overlapped by the Player Card in the Hover Card ID. Now the issue is resolved.
Valorant Patch Notes 3.02: New Skins
The new skins sentinels of light are now available in the game. Moreover, the skin is said to be a collab with Riot’s other game League of Legends.
Earlier, Valorant had another skin introduced in the collaboration with LOL which was named Ruination.
ALSO READ: VAN 84 Valorant Error: How To Fix The Error?