Genshin Impact Anemoculus Map – All the Locations: Finding Genshin Impact Anemoculus is an important part of the game. If you offer them up to the Statues of the Seven. Then you’ll earn extra stamina, more adventure experience, Primogems, Anemo Sigils, and more. However, looking for Anemoculus can be hard work. There are 22 different Anemoculus locations in Lower East in total. Moreover, there are all the Anemoculus locations marked and information on how to find each one of them.
Genshin Impact Anemoculus Locations – Lower East:
1. If you choose to come from the direction of Mondstadt, you will see two trees on your right hand. The Anemoculus will be flowing in the air between the trees. Then jump from the rock nearby while using your glider to get it.
2. Following the road from Mondstadt, there will be a giant tree on your right. Go towards the giant tree until you see a small line of trees on the lower ground. Then go around the leftmost tree, and you will find the Anemoculus hidden between its leaves.
3. Turning your back to the giant tree and the Statue of the Seven. Then you will be able to see the Anemoculus right in front of you, on the opposite side of the road.
4. Move close to the giant tree and look up then you will be able to see the Anemoculus on one of its branches. So, use your climbing ability to get it.
5. Then there will be a large pillar with a chest on top of it. On the edge of the cliff right next to it, there is Anemoculus.
6. Then move towards the windmill and the houses. The second house on the left will have the Anemoculus floating on its roof. To reach it, jump from the cliff behind.
7. Then go to the edge of the cliff, and you will easily find the Anemoculus floating in the air.
8. On your left hand, if coming from the direction of Mondstadt, the Anemoculus is floating high above the grass.
9. Then follow the water and you will find the Anemoculus on the south side high above the riverbed. Climb the nearby pillar to get it.
More Anemoculus Locations:
10. If you have activated the Statue of the Seven near the giant tree. Then you will see a large circle with a wind current. With the help of it flies up, the Anemoculus is at the top of the current.
11. Then climb the rock next to the enemy camp and you will find the Anemoculus on top.
12. Just below the edge of the cliff on your right side if coming from the direction of Mondstadt, there is Anemoculus.
13. High above the grass in an open field, you’ll see it floating.
14. Then approaching the entrance of the temple, you can spot the Anemoculus on the right, floating between some trees.
15. Then climb the rock formation, the Anemoculus is floating next to it.
16. Follow the road to the south and the Anemoculus is on your right side, above the cliff.
17. The Anemoculus is floating high above the path between the lake and the wooden arena. You will have to climb a cliff to glide down and grab it.
18. Above the lake, the Anemoculus is placed on the crossed trees. But there is a barrier preventing you from reaching it. Now, you have to either complete the quest in this area or pass the barrier by gliding.
19. Then walk up the stairs of the biggest hut. The Anemoculus is inside.
20. You can see the Anemoculus on top of the large ruin. You cannot climb it, so go to the top of the cliff on the southeast, and glide down.
21. All the way down on the small patch of grass next to the ocean, there is Anemoculus.
22. If you have very high stamina, you can reach the island by gliding. Or, you can also use Kaeya’s freezing skill on the water to walk there. The Anemoculus is on top of the portal.
Check out the official website the Genshin Impact.
Also, read about Genshin Impact Locked Chest Code