Rocket League Active Codes July 2021: Rocket League is growing exponentially since it became free to play in 2020. Even though the game was launched five years ago, it is still popular. That is why the game has a huge collection when it comes to cosmetics that players can use to decorate their vehicles. In this article, you will get to know everything about the Rocket League Active Codes in July 2021.
What are Rocket League Codes?
Rocket League Active Codes are special treats that will give you free, in-game cosmetic items to make your car look cool and special. You can usually spot them in Rocket League trailers. If there’s a weird, unusual word then it’s probably a code. Or you can just read about them here in our articles.
Furthermore, most items can be easily unlocked with credits. Credits are obtained by leveling up the premium Rocket pass during each season. Moreover, you can also buy them in exchange for real-life money. Well, there are lots of cosmetics to choose from but nothing can beat the joy of receiving one for free.
Here are all the Active Rocket League Codes that you can redeem to unlock new cosmetic items.
- popcorn: Unlocks the Limited Popcorn Rocket Boost.
- rlnitro: Unlocks the Breakout: Nitro Circus Deval and Antenna.
- Bekind: Unlocks the VCR Limited Topper.
- couchpotato: Unlocks Couch Potato Limited Player Title.
- rlbirthday: Unlocks two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels.
- SARPBC: Unlocks the SARPBC logo, song, car, and Moai Antenna.
- shazam: Unlocks the Octane: Shazam Limited Decal and Shazam Limited Wheels.
- Truffleshuffle: Unlocks the Octane: The Goonies Limited Decal.
- wrestlemania: Unlocks two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels.
- WWE18: Unlocks two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels.
- wwedads: Unlocks two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels.
How to Redeem Codes in Rocket League?
Redeeming promo codes in Rocket League is pretty simple. Get your promo codes ready before opening Rocket League and just follow the steps below.
Step-1: Firstly, you have to open the Rocket League.
Step-2: Then, got to Extras.
Step-3: Then, select Redeem Code.
Step-4: Now, enter the code you want to redeem.
Step-5: Now, your shiny new items will be waiting for you in the garage.
Step-6: You have another code to redeem? Just repeat the steps.
Your item will be added to your account instantly after the redeeming process.
Check out the official website of the Rocket League.
Also, read about Rocket League Knight Rider Hitbox