Pokémon GO is a popular game with millions of players around the world. Moreover, the players in the rural areas face problems roaming around and find Pokemon as the area is small. So, by combining GPS spoofing apps with a decent VPN you can change your location to avoid the problem. But, is the Pokémon Go spoofing safe, or how to do it?
How to do Pokémon Go Spoofing?
Regardless of your location, you can enjoy the full Pokémon Go experience by combining a good VPN with a GPS spoofing app. Furthermore, a good VPN uses powerful encryption which provides an added layer of protection as you play and also keeps you safe from hackers and third parties.
Although Pokémon Go can determine your location by checking your IP address, you can still avoid getting identified by using VPN. So, to start Pokémon Go spoofing, follow these steps.
If you have an Android mobile then, GPS spoofing is relatively simple. Go to Settings – About Device and tap the Build Number seven times to enable developer mode. Then, back in Settings, you will have a tab called Developer Options. Click here and tap the box that reads Select Mock Location App or Allow Mock Locations.
Now, install a module called Mock Mock Locations. And then,iInstall a VPN. Furthermore, changing your location on Pokémon Go varies depending on the device that you are using. Now, after downloading and installing a VPN, you will also need to install a GPS app for Pokémon Go Spoofing.
Spoofing on Android Using VPN
- Download and install the VPN on your device
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the Fake GPS Location app
- Visit your Android device settings
- In settings, click About Phone
- Tap on Build Number seven times to turn on developer mode
- Go to Settings and click Developer options
- Click Mock Locations App
- Install module called Mock Mock Locations
- Download and turn on Mock Mock Locations
- Turn on your VPN on your mobile device and choose a server in a location where you would like to play Pokémon GO
- Ensure your spoofing app is turned on and choose a location there as well
- Open Pokémon GO and start playing
It is not that tough Pokémon Go spoofing if you want to change your location and play. Moreover, there are no complaints regarding the ban on the use of VPN but it is not the right way to play the game.
ALSO READ: What Does Orange Incense in Pokemon Go Mean?